Chapter 18; Waiting For Finn

Millie's P.O.V

I was running up to the third floor, where my apartment is. I was excited to see Finn again, I haven't seen him today, last time I saw him was when we were watching a movie last night. I opened my apartment door and put all my stuff away and cleaned a bit before I see Finn. Once I finished, I left and knocked on Noah's door.

"MILLS!" Noah said overly excited as he hugged me. "Hey Noah, why are you so excited to see me, last time I saw you was a few hours ago!" I laughed and entered his apartment.

"So wheres Finn?" I asked as I sat on the couch, looking at my phone. It was about 5pm and I was pretty tired from all that shopping. "Oh yeah, he said he'll be back, he left to go get some junk food, he's gonna sleep over and we are gonna binge-watch a few shows we are DYING to watch" Noah said cleaning the living room. "Oh I see.." I said looking back at my phone, I had a text from Finn..

FinnZWolf Private Messaged Millie💕

FinnZWolf: hey, Ima be back in a little, do you want anything from 711

Millie💕: kk, and I would like some Takis, I'll pay you back when you come back

FinnZWolf: it's fine I'll pay $$

Millie💕: r u Shure I can pay u know

FinnZWolf: positive

Millie💕: Thanks!😊

"So is anyone else sleeping over, like you know Gaten and Caleb.." I asked as Noah was cleaning the dishes. "Um no, Caleb is visiting his parents and Gaten left to Universal Studios with his girlfriend" He stopped cleaning and sat next to me on the couch, he looked exhausted cleaning the house.

"Oh, so who's his girlfriend, and why haven't I met her yet?" I asked looking back at Noah and turning off my phone.

"Well, her name is Maddie and she left to fashion school. She just came back today really early and now they left to Universal Studios", "Oh, cool she likes fashion, maybe one day she can make me a dress!" I joked and Noah laughed.

When is Finn coming??

Hiiiii! So I have nothing to say but this chapter was super boring, like come on "Waiting for Finn"!!!!😂Anyways Baii-Andrea💕