Cake? (Oneshot)

I LOVE MY FRIENDS OKAY. I COULDN'T THINK OF A GOOD IDEA AND THEN ROSE (the person who wrote the scömìche oneshot)(rxsegxld_hxying) RANDOMLY SENT ME THE WORD "CAKE" AND SAID IT WAS A SAFEWORD AND THEN WE STARTED TALKING ABOUT HOW CUTE CAKES ARE SO????? Thank her if this is good. Blame her if this turns out terrible.
----------------------------------------------

It was around 2am when Justin decided to go live. Raegan was exhausted from his flight so he retired to sleep. The livestream was going well and everyone was happy that Justin and Raegan were staying together for a month, except for those who had school tomorrow and the boys were screwing with their sleeping schedule. Someone dared Justin to randomly scream a word a Raegan and see if he woke up. So, Justin, being the loving person he was, agreed to the dare. He rearranged everything and pointed the camera to Raegan.
"Ready?" He whispered.
The comments flooded with "yes" and "what if Raegan gets upset?".
Justin replied, "If he kills me just know it was probably worth it."
-
Justin jumped on Raegan and screamed "CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE RAEGAN CAKEEEE".
The people watching were laughing over the cuteness of it.
Raegan woke up and pulled Justin down under the blankets.
"Why were you screaming cake?" Raegan murmured.
"It was a dare from YouNow. Which I'm still live on." Justin whispered back.
"Can they hear us?" questioned Raegan.
"Probably not....I can end it if you want?" Justin asked.
***i just realized how difficult it is to figure out new words to use when writing talking sentences...sorry***
"I mean we could just cuddle here for awhile and let them get curious or we could put on the best show of their lives?" Raegan said.
"I think we should put on a show" Justin replied.
"Okay but I'm not wearing any pants so you might want to move the camera," Raegan told him.
-
Justin slowly got up and moved the laptop.
"Okay y'all so that kinda worked?? I mean he just wanted to cuddle after I screamed cake but he's gonna put on different clothes and join the broadcast" Informed Justin.
Immediately the comment section started freaking out with things such as : "OANSJMABSJA"
"IS HE NEKED" "OU MY JESUS" " this was not how I expected this to go" and many more things.
Raegan joined the broadcast and the two answered all the viewers questions. At the two hour mark Justin yawned and rubbed his eyes. **i was so tempted to say orbs just to piss people off*
Raegan decided that they should probably end the broadcast because it was late and people were tired. So, he said "I think we're gonna end the broadcast because Jay seems really tired and I know a lot of you guys have school tomorrow."
Most people agreed and commented "we love you".
Raegan and Justin promoted their social media. Raegan kissed Justin and said "Baby boy and I are going to sleep." and clicked the end broadcast button.
Justin blushed and whined "why would you do that now I'm all red and blushy".
"It's because I love you babyboy, " Raegan responded.
"I love you more, daddy." Justin whispered and put his head on Raegan's chest.
-please don't kill me it was my friend's idea because I couldn't think of a nickname I'm sorry for the cringe....I'm also sorry if any of them ever read this-
Raegan turned Justin's head to look him in the eyes and all he could say was "You're beautiful, my love, never forget that," and slowly kissed Justin.
Justin kissed back and pushed Raegan down so they could cuddle.
"I'm really tired." Justin said.
"Let's sleep then babe." Raegan told him.
"Goodnight my tall boyfriend, I love you," Justin informed Raegan.
"I'll be here when you wake up, my shorter boyfriend. I love you." Raegan replied back.
Even though it was 4am, the two fell asleep to each other's heart beats and knew they loved each other unconditionally.
- finish -