How Could You? (part two)

Eh I don't know how I feel about this. I know I promised a few of you this would be updated last night but I got busy studying, sorry lovelies. Anyone want me to update babyboy twice and if so, any ideas? I feel in a writing mood so you might get another oneshot out by the end of the week.
-----------------
Raegan woke up before Justin, he gently unwrapped himself from the smaller one. He knew they needed to talk about it, but right now he wanted to do something special. It was around 7am, and based on what happened earlier Justin would still be sleeping a few hours from now, so he had time to get what he needed. Just in case Justin woke up earlier than expected, left a note ,

Justin, I'm out getting things. I will make this up to you, I promise. Even if it takes a thousands years. - Raegan

He decided that was good enough, and left to the store.

-----------time skip---------

Raegan had bought a bunch of flowers, all different colors and sizes. He bough Justin's favorite candy, and a new sweatshirt. He knew buying gifts wouldn't make Justin forgive him, but he felt like it was needed after what he did. He sighed at how stupid he was before going to the last thing, food. He ordered their favorite from IHOP (frick yes) before heading home.

After he set everything up, he looked at the time, 10am. He was about to go back upstairs when he heard a tired voice call out, "Raegan?". Recognizing that voice from anywhere, he walked upstairs into the master bedroom, "Yeah?" Justin opened his arms, Raegan automatically picked up on what Justin wanted. He gave a faint smile before letting the younger one wrap his legs and arms around him.
Justin nuzzled his face into the side of Raegan's neck as he felt himself being carried downstairs.

They stopped at the table, where Raegan had put everything. He let Justin down gently before softly speaking, "I know these aren't going to make up for anything, but I wanted to get you something. I know this doesn't make anything right, whatsoever, but I want you to know that I will make this up to you, even if it takes millions of years." Justin's eyes watered slightly, "I know you will Rae, can we eat and then talk?" Raegan agreed before sitting down with Justin and eating.

------------- time skip ------------

Raegan cleared his throat before starting to tell Justin what happened, "I went to the party, and I drank. I broke my promise and I fucked up, it was an accident. I drank irresponsible, and got blackout drunk. The last thing I remember was texting you that I was okay, which was my drunk self lying, and then nothing. I woke up, um unclothed with her, and I put the pieces together. I told her it was a mistake, she even agrees, and I left to come back here." Justin, who had remained calm throughout the explanation, started to speak but his voice cracked, so he started over "Rae, I know it was a mistake. I'm not mad that you broke your promise to not blackout drink, im not mad that you cheated, i forgive you. But I do not trust you. I-I love you a lot Rae, but you're going to have to earn my trust back."

Raegan sighed in relief before quickly replying, "Yes of course. I'll do anything, I won't go to anymore parties, I'll be the one to tell our supporters, I'll take the blame for everything. I love you, darlin' and I never want to leave you. But I understand if you want to not wear your promise ring, because I'm an asshole." Justin laughed slightly, "Babe, I'll still wear my promise ring. We'll tell them together, we'll both explain what happened. I think we should talk things out with her, as well." Getting up to pull Justin into a hug, Raegan murmured a "yeah we should" before kissing the top of his head.

-------------time skip-------------

They were live, and a little nervous. Raegan took a shaky breath before beginning to explain what happened. Some people started hating on Raegan, and Justin noticed. Before Raegan could agree with the hate comments, Justin put his hand over Raegan's mouth. He huffed out a breath before starting to go off on the people, "Look, you might not get it, and that's okay. But what's done is done and I forgive him. Raegan knows he lost my trust, but he's done is damnedest to get it back so far. I'm in love with him, and that's why I'm staying with him. For any of you who are about to go and say 'abusive relationship' or 'once a cheater always a cheater' ; leave our fucking broadcast. Sometimes when you love a person so much, you can get through anything. We've talked it out with each other, and we're about to talk about it with her. We didn't have to tell you guys, but we wanted to, so if you ever found out you'd know the truth. I love Raegan, and he loves me. That's final."

Justin removed his hand when he felt tears hit them, he turned to Raegan quickly and asked "what's wrong love?". Raegan just shook his head and pulled Justin on to his lap, Justin could hear Raegan's whimpers as he quietly shushed the older one, "it's okay. i promise." Raegan gripped Justin tighter, before asking if they could get off live, Justin nodded before turning around. He didn't bother reading the comments, and he just logged off. Closing his laptop, he gently pushed Raegan onto the bed. He moved to Raegan's side and curled into him, the couple stayed like that for a few hours, until Tish came.

They sat around the dinner table, Tish started first, "It was an accident, I woke up next to him and realized what happened. I'm so sorry for everything, and it was my fault. Justin, if you don't want to be friends anymore, I'd understand." Justin grabbed Raegan's hand as a source of comfort, "Tish, I forgive you as well. But you also lost my trust. I still want to be friends, and I hate to be controlling but I just want to make one thing clear, you two are never allowed to go to parties alone together." Raegan and Tish both agreed to Justin's terms, "okay then, you're both forgiven, and I love you too, but please don't ever do this again." Raegan, squeezed Justin's hand in reassurance before bringing it to his lips, he softly kissed his hand, "never babe. never again." Tish let out a squeal of joy, before blushing out of embarrassment, both Raegan and Justin laughed loudly at that.

---------------time skip-------------

Pandora was once again playing throughout the bedroom, but not the usual station. This time they had a slow station on, just to relax. Their legs were tangled together, as they just laid there saying one thing they liked about each other, "Rae, it's gonna sound cliche, but your smile. That's one of my favorite things about you, when you smile I swear the entire room lights up, the sun shines brighter, and everyone becomes happier." Raegan let out a breath of air, "you're gaaaaayyy," Justin laughed loudly at that, he leaned up to peck (peck pick, swiggity swooty) Raegan's lips, "I know I am you dickhead, but you're gayer"

Raegan smiled before rubbing his nose against Justin's, "you're right, Justin I love your laugh. When you laugh, I smile, and laugh. When you full on belly laugh, and your (y'all are gonna kill me since it says updated but oops I couldn't stand the spelling error) shyness disappears in that moment, I never want it to end because it's the cutest thing in the world." Justin, who was currently hovering over Raegan's lips, muttered out a "pshhh now that's gay," before locking his lips with Raegan's.
A few make out sessions later, both of them were tangled together as they tried to catch their breath, as they slowly became more tired, they more they got closer. Somehow, they miraculously found a way to become closer, before falling asleep to each other's heart beats.