Duet. (oneshot)

*recap*
During the show Raegan asked me about the duet.
"Oh someone suggested that we do a duet on YouTube, I told them that I couldn't sing but I'd ask you."
Raegan nodded and asked if that was all.
"No. I have a plan. I'm ready to come out. I was thinking we could sing a song and then at the end kiss each other?"
Before I could explain my plan anymore, Raegan grabbed my hips and pulled me closer. "You're really ready baby?" He said with fondness.
"I'm ready. I want to tell them. But I think we should do it on the 15th. Our one year anniversary." I reassured him.
He started to cry and said "Okay. We'll film it tomorrow and post it the next day. I'm so happy."
I wiped away his tears and kissed his tear stained cheeks lightly.
------------------------- *no pov*
Justin and Raegan woke up the next morning and did their normal routine.
After they got out of the shower they set up the camera. Taking a nervous breath they pressed record.
"Hey YouTube. It's your boy Raegan and your boy Justin here back with another video. This videos going to be a little different. Instead of our normal randomness we're going to do a duet. We struggled with picking the song. Hopefully you guys understand what we're trying to say."
Justin nervously swallowed and then took Raegan's hand in his. They counted down to ten and then started the song. The chords played through the speakers and both boys new what was about to happen would be amazing.
They say we're young and we don't know. We won't find out until we grow. Well I don't know if all that's true, ''cause you got me, and baby, I got you.
Justin took a shaky breath and gripped Raegan's hand tighter. Raegan turned his head slightly and kissed the top of Justin's head. To outside viewers it would look like nothing that special but to those boys it was a way of saying "I love you" without speaking.
Babe, I got you, Babe. I got you, Babe.
They say our love won't pay the rent. Before it's earned, our money's all been spent.
They boys almost laughed when they sang "our love won't pay the rent" because they both knew that was untrue.
I guess that's so, we don't have a plot, but at least I'm sure of all the rings we got.
Justin looked at Raegan confused because that wasn't the lyric. Raegan only smiled at Justin and moved to the ground. He got on one knee, pulled out a box, and promised to marry Justin when they were older if Justin would let him. Justin, tears falling from his eyes, shakily said yes. He pulled Raegan up and the boys just hugged for awhile. The occasional sniffle was heard but for the most part is was just them and the camera, which they forgot about for a moment. Raegan pulled away after awhile so they could finish the video. Justin made a mental note to edit out all the hugging. When the boys started singing again it was stronger than before.
Babe. I got you, babe. I got you, babe.
I got flowers in the spring. I got you to wear my ring.
Raegan gently held up Justin's hand and pointed to the ring while singing. Justin laughed lightly and shook his head.
And when I'm sad, you're a clown.
A clip from one of their videos played when they sang that. In the clip Justin was sad about not killing the spider and Raegan was being a clown to cheer him up.
And if I get scared, you're always around.
They again put a clip in of Raegan getting scared and Justin being there for him. Justin sang the next line by himself.
So, let them say your hair's too long,
He gently pulled on his goofy boyfriends hair,
'cause I don't care, with you I can't go wrong.
Raegan smiled and took over singing.
Then put your little hand in mine.
The smaller boy raised their hands so the camera could see.
There ain't no hill or mountain we can't climb. Babe. I got you, babe. I got you, babe.
The next part the boys had to stop and move locations to sing. They reset up the camera so it was facing their hallway and they started singing again.
I got you to hold my hand.
Raegan linked their hands together.
I got you to understand.
I got you to walk with me.
They walked towards the camera.
I got you to talk with me.
I got you to kiss me goodnight.
Justin let go of Raegan's hand. Raegan got the hint and gently picked Justin up. Justin brushed his thumb across Raegan's cheek and leaned in. Their lips met and they swear they'd never dream of loving anyone else. It wasn't a make out kiss, it was a soft and loving one. It represented that they truly did love each other. Raegan set Justin back on the ground while Justin started singing the next line.
I got you to hold me tight.
Raegan pulled Justin by his hips and hugged him tightly.
I got you, I won't let go.
To those watching it was simply a lyric from a song but to them it was another promise. They faced the camera and sang louder than before.
I got you to love me so.
They slowly faded out with the remaining words.
I got you, Babe. I got you, Babe. I got you, Babe. I got you, Babe. I got you, Babe.
Justin went to turn the camera off before being spun around by Raegan and kissed deeply. They make each other incredibly happy.
"I love you more than anything Justin. I meant what I said by wanting to marry you. You make me the happiest man alive and I'm so grateful to call you mine." Justin blushed lightly.
"Raegan. I meant what I said when saying yes. I would love to be married to you. You can't be the happiest man alive if I already claimed that title. I love you so much and everyday I fall more in love with you."
------------time skip-------------
The boys had edited and published their video. They wanted nothing to ruin their day so they turned off their notifications for everything.
They knew the fans (supporters) would be supportive but tonight was their night and no one else's. Tomorrow they could deal with any hate but tonight, no. The only thing that mattered tonight to them was that they both loved each other unconditionally.
-end-