babyboy... (part one)

This is the most "sexual" my one-shots will probably ever get. You guys are probably pissed at me because it's given you the notification like five times. I've fixed the spelling errors I caught. Look. I hate the names I picked more than you guys do. I'm doing this as a joke almost. Read at your own risk. I'm just fair warning you that this is the dumbest update I've done in either book. You guys already know which nickname belongs to who. If Raegan or Justin ever read this...well shit. This is short but I'm making other parts to it. I know it starts out "sexual" in the beginning but it doesn't end like that.
-------------------------------------------
daddy 😩💦 - I have to tell you something.....you aren't going to like it....I'm so sorry babyboy.

babyboy 😘💜 - .....daddy? Is everything okay?

daddy😩💦 - babyboy....you'll still love me after what I tell you...right?

babyboy 😘💜 - I'll still love you, unless you cheated on me. Then I'm gonna kick your butt.....daddy

daddy 😩💦 - babyboy....

babyboy 😘💜 - daddy....

daddy 😩💦 - CATCH ME OUTSIDE

daddy 😩💦 - HOW BOUT DAT

babyboy 😘💜 - i don't know if this is the reason why I love you or hate you.

daddy 😩💦 - can I make it up to you...babyboy?

babyboy 😘💜 - idk can you daddy? I mean can you really? Think you can?? I don't know if you can make me....

daddy 😩💦 - I'll be over in ten minutes.

babyboy 😘💜 - daddy....people are at my house.

daddy 😩💦 - tell them you're spending the night at my house. Its not like they know we're dating. The sooner you get your cute self over here...the sooner you get to cum.

babyboy 😘💜 - frick. I'll be over in ten minutes. I love you, Rae.

daddy 😩💦 - I love you more, Jay.

babyboy 😘💜 - frick me

daddy 😩💦 - don't worry BabyBoy. I'll make you weak. I'll make you cum so many times you'll be begging me to stop.
////////

Justin ran downstairs to grab his things but left his phone upstairs. He didn't think much about it until he heard his dad calling him back upstairs.

"Who's this person and why are they texting you like this?"

Justin looked at the message and paled. He didn't think his dad would find out like this.

Justin looked at the ground, "its um no one. Can I finish packing to go to da*cough* Raegan's house."

His dad looked at him in shock, "Did you almost call Raegan.....daddy?"

Justin immediately started blushing and stuttered out a weak, "I don't know what you're talking about."

His dad shook his head, "Justin. I'm not entirely mad. I just want to know who this person is. Especially if they're texting you that. It's Raegan, isn't it?"

Justin was nearly crying, "I...can I just go to Raegan's already. I told him I'd be there in a few minutes."

Mr. Blake sighed. He decided that he trusted Justin to tell him if something was wrong or if this was something Justin didn't want. "Just be safe. Alright kid? I trust you to tell me if this was something you didn't....want or if something is wrong. I want you back by Monday. You have to text me once a day that you're okay. If you don't text me once a day I'm going over to Raegan's to make sure you're okay and I don't think you or Raegan want me doing that."

The blush was still present on Justin as he nodded weakly and headed back down stairs.

Mr. Blake took this opportunity to text Raegan. "If Justin doesn't text me at least once a day to tell me he's okay I'm coming over there and making sure he is. I trust him to tell me if something's wrong. Also can you tell him it wasn't the smartest idea to leave his phone unlocked."

After he hit send, Justin was walking back upstairs. He gave his dad a quick hug and said he'd see him later.

-----time skip to Raegan's house-----

Justin knocked on the front door softly. Raegan quickly answered and pulled Justin into a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry Rae. I didn't mean to and it was all my fau-'

"No babyboy. It wasn't your fault at all. I'm the one who sent the text. It was an accident that he found out."

Justin pulled away from the hug long enough to put his stuff down. He looked up to Raegan's eyes. "Rae, can we just cuddle today? I know what we were talking about early and I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm just not feeling it right now."

Raegan pulled Justin into another hug. He kissed the top of his head and smiled lightly. "You don't disappoint me. You never have and never will. I would never want to hurt you. Of course we can cuddle today. We can cuddle whenever you like. Our relationship doesn't revolve around our kinks. I love you for you."

Raegan could feel Justin shaking lightly and trying not to cry.

"Oh babyboy...its okay. Do you want to watch your favorite movie?"

Justin pulled away and made grabby hands. "I'm short and tired."

That caused Raegan to chuckle as he leaned down to pick Justin up. "Alright I take that as a yes. Do you want me to order pizza?"

The smaller one hummed out a yes.

------goddamn the last time skip-----

It was around 10pm. Justin had fallen asleep while Raegan was tracing patterns into his back. Raegan turned his head lightly to kiss the top of Justin's. He knew that Justin wouldn't allow him to move the rest of the night anyways. Raegan pulled Justin closer. He heard the boys soft breathing and smiled. He felt a warm feeling in his chest as he slowly fell asleep.

-to be continued