Texts (short oneshot)

not sure when the next actual one-shot will be. I'm feeling better. Thank you guys for all the get well wishes, it was nice to look at. I am however still gonna be awkward and have their names as "Daddy" and "babyboy". I don't know who's gonna be more awkward, me writing this or you reading this. God help any of us if Raegan reads fanfics again.
*update* towards the end Raegan's contact is changed to "my everything" but Justin's stays the same. FloralAddict is the reason Raegan's name changed.
-------------------------
daddy 😩💦 - Good morning babyboy. I love you.

babyboy 😘💞 - morning daddy. I love you more.

babyboy 😘💞 - can I ask you a question? I swear to god if you say I just did I'm gonna come over there and gently hit you.

daddy 😩💦 - Jay you know you can ask me anything. You and I both know you wouldn't come over and hit me.

babyboy 😘💞 - .....I could if I wanted to.

daddy 😩💦 - if you say so babyboy. What was your question?

babyboy 😘💞 - ohhh yeah. I wanted to know if you wanna come over today? I miss you.

daddy 😩💦 - I'd love to come over today babyboy. Is your dad home?

babyboy 😘💞 - yayyyy. My dads home.

daddy 😩💦 - are things going to get awkward?

babyboy 😘💞 - he'll probably just tell you not to hurt me and threaten to hurt you if you do, which I know you won't. Let's just hope he forgot about what I call you, okay?

daddy 😩💦 - i would never want to purposely hurt you. I'd gladly let your dad hurt me if I ever hurt you. I'd deserve it. When I'm there just call me Raegan or anything you want. I don't care when you call me daddy but it doesn't have to be all the time. If one day neither of us is feeling like it, we just have to tell each other? Communication is key, remember?

babyboy 😘💞 - I know Raegan, I know. You always make sure I'm okay and that's one of the reasons I love you. What time are you coming over?

daddy 😩💦 - in about an hour. Is it okay if I sleepover?

babyboy 😘💞 - my dad said you can. He also said he was expecting you to find a way to sleepover no matter what he said 😂😂.

daddy 😩💦 - how does your dad know us so well? 😂😂.

babyboy 😘💞 - can I change your contact name? Don't get me wrong, I love calling you what I do, it's just I kinda want to have your contact as something else?

daddy 😩💦 - of course it is Jay. I don't mind what my contact name is. Do you want me to change yours? Or are you fine with it being " babyboy 😘💞"

babyboy 😘💞 - I'm fine with it being babyboy. I love it when you call me that.

daddy 😩💦 - and I love calling you that. What'd you end up with as my contact name?

babyboy 😘💞 - its still daddy because I can't think of anything

daddy 😩💦 - hey Justin?

babyboy 😘💞 - yeah Raegan?

daddy 😩💦 - baby you my everything thing

babyboy 😘💞 - okay I'm not sure if you're being serious or not but your contact is now "my everything 😊💙"

my everything 😊💙 - I'm being serious. You are my everything. You're everything I've always wanted. I love you.

babyboy 😘💞 - I love you too. How much longer until you get here because I wanna cuddle.

my everything 😊💙 - look outside babyboy.