Sick (oneshot)

OKAY SO LIKE LESS PEOPLE READ BABYBOY AND THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE THE BEGINNING PART OF A CHAPTER BUT YOU ALSO WANTED A ONESHOT SO HERE YAH GO.
--------
It was around four, Raegan and Justin were home alone. Mr. Blake didn't get off from work until seven, and Raegan's curfew was eleven. Justin groaned as his head continued to hurt, "Rae make it stop" Raegan his fingers gently through Justin's hair, he sighed before kissing the top of Justin's head, "babyboy, you know I could if I would. Are you sure you don't want to take medicine?"

Justin made a whining noise before shushing the older one, "okay give me the medicine but shhhh" Raegan nodded his head before gently untangling himself from Justin. He looked down at Justin, who had already moved deeper into the pillows and blankets, trying to block out all noise and light. He shook his head fondly before going to grab the medicine.
Justin had fallen asleep soon after taking the medicine, and Raegan quickly followed.

-----oops time skip-----

Justin had woken up roughly thirty minutes ago, as his stomach couldn't seem to stay calm. He found some comfort by snuggling into the taller boy, but he was still in pain. Deciding that he should post about how he was feeling, he quickly took a picture, before adding the caption "I'm not feeling well, so I might stay off for a few days. I love you guys 💞".

After he posted the photo, he looked through the comments quickly, and realized that someone else's arms could be seen around him, and everyone wanted to know who it was. He mentally cursed himself for being so stupid before deleting the post, and reposting with a different picture with the same caption. He didn't bother checking any of the tags, because he knew everyone would be posting about it, so he just found a random YouTube video to watch.

Raegan, who had been vaguely aware of everything happening, pulled Justin closer to him. He hummed softly as he felt Justin relax a little more, "I take it you don't feel better," Justin nearly laughed, but decided that'd cause him more pain, "I feel like I'm going to be sick". Upon hearing those words, Raegan moved his hand so it was resting on Justin stomach, "where does it hurt babe". Justin put his hand on top of Raegan's, before muttering an "everywhere."

Raegan just nodded before slowly starting to rub Justin's tummy. Justin, who felt relief, moaned from finally feeling comfortable. With his eyes closing, Justin was able to weakly say, "Please don't stop, feels good, sleepy"
Laughing softly, Raegan whispered an okay, before kissing Justin's cheek.