Fear (oneshot)

If you asked Raegan what his favorite word was, he would always say fear. It's one of english's simplest words, but also one of its most complex. See fear doesn't have just one main definition, it has multiple. Fear can't be defined, and that in itself is a beautiful thing.

Justin hummed softly as Raegan played with his hair, the sound of thunder and lightning could be heard in the background. Normally Justin would be scared, but with Raegan right beside him, he doesn't fear it. How could he? He knew if he allowed himself to be afraid of it, it would only be a matter of time until Raegan made him not fear it. He liked that about Raegan, how he thought. He never had the same perspective on things, it always changed. It seemed like he always had a different perspective on everything. Someone saw a story one way, and he saw it the complete opposite. It was a beautiful thing, really.

Justin was quickly shaken out of his thought train when he heard Raegan calling his name. He looked up, "huh? what?". Raegan chuckled softly, "babyboy I asked if you wanted to go for a walk." Justin looked at Raegan like he was insane, "Raegan it's storming." The only response Raegan had was a light laugh, "oh but babe that's just the fun of it, besides the thunder and lightning have gone away. It's only raining now."

Justin was still slightly skeptical, so Raegan explained a little more, "I want to go walking in the rain with you, yes it's cheesy and yes it's probably a stupid idea. But prince, we have nothing to fear. If we get sick than that's okay, because we at least did something enjoyable that caused us to get sick. Wouldn't it be lovely to walk through the park as the rain was clearing up, the sun was starting to come out and just that lovely fall glow almost?"

When Raegan stopped talking, Justin just looked at him in amazement. "Yeah actually that'd be lovely Rae. That's one of the things I love about you, how you view things." Raegan just looked down at him like a lost puppy, he didn't have to ask Justin to explain because his eyes said it all.

Justin leaned up a little and kissed Raegan softly before pulling away, "what I mean is you don't view things the way most people do. Most people see it as a stormy day, and no reason to walk in the rain. You view it as a perfect day to go on a walk. Most people think one thing about a book and you think the complete opposite. It's just little things like that."

Raegan nodded in understanding, he gently sat up, with Justin still in his lap. He looked at Justin, who was now his height, and asked if he was ready to go on that walk. Justin got off Raegan's lap, and extended his hand for Raegan to take. "Let's go on that walk"

-
-
-
-
Jajsjansj I know it's been 56 years since I updated, but I got this random idea. It isn't the best, and I'm not sure how many of you still have this in your library. This isn't me starting to write again, so don't get your hopes up. The babyboy finish will come eventually, but I can't promise when. If you want you call follow my insta, which is raegansmiles. Okay bye lovelies 💕