Purpose (oneshot)

Really quick! I apologize for this. This is by far the weirdest one I've ever done. It just took a mind of its own. Most fanfic writers know what I'm talking about, you start an idea and then somewhere along the way you just roll with whatever happens. I attempted to update every two days but with my time zone I missed it by 10 minutes.
---------------------------------------------Reagan took a shaky breath. He was nervous about the cover he was going to perform. The song meant a lot to him and he didn't want to mess it up.
Deciding to be fearless, he hit record and started.
Feeling like I'm breathing my last breath
Feeling like I'm walking my last steps
Look at all these tears I've wept
Look at all these promises that I've kept
He felt it slowly become easier to sing the song when he thought about what and who he loves. He thought about his supporters and their love. He thought about Justin and his love. He thought about everyone who loved him for him.
I put my heart into your hands
Here's my soul to keep
I let you in with all that I can
You're not hard to reach
And you've blessed me with the best gift
That I've ever known
You give me purpose
Yeah you've given me purpose
He looked upwards so the tears threatening to fall, wouldn't.
Thinking my journey's come to an end, oh
Sending out a farewell to my friends
For inner peace
Ask you to forgive me for my sins
Oh would you please?
I'm more than grateful that time we spent
My spirit's at ease
Raegan started getting emotional and knew he wouldn't be able to sing for much longer.
I put my heart into your hands
Learned the lessons you teach
No matter when wherever I am
You're not hard to reach
And you've given me the best gift
That I've ever known
You give me purpose every day
You give me purpose in every way
Raegan sighed in relief and turned the camera off. He was glad that the video was over and Justin would be home soon.
--------------time skip--------------
After Justin got home he was worried when he didn't see Raegan immediately. He called out for him and Raegan said he was in the bath. He knew Raegan only took baths when he felt down so Justin asked if he wanted anything. According to the one in the bath all he wanted was Justin's cuddles, so, Justin complied.
He helped Raegan out of the bath and into comfortable clothes. The taller of the two told Justin he didn't want to talk about it yet and just wanted to cuddle. The smaller of the two agreed and changed out of his jeans.
After they got settled under the covers Justin turned Raegan so he was facing him. Raegan started to object before being cut off by Justin.
"Shhhh. I know you don't want to talk about it so I'm not going to make you. I just wanted to tell you that whatever you're going through, I'm here for you. I love you."
Neither Raegan or Justin was expecting both of them to cry. Raegan started crying and muttering "I love you" over and over again.
No one exactly knows what caused this reaction or why Raegan was sad and no one may never know. One can only speculate. Although according to the tale, both of the boys eventually figured it out but never spoke of it. Now for yourself, the reader, you're invited to come up with your own theory for what made Raegan upset. But before you do, everyone should know the boys loved each other so much. They loved each other so much that, they gave each other purpose.
- end