How could you? (Oneshot teaser)

REAL MOTHERFLUFIING QUICK BEFORE I PUT THE TEASER. I dm Grayson, right? Didn't expect to get a reply. (The messages before that are of him asking me something) turns out THAT LOVABLE HUMAN DECIDED TO RESPOND TO ME AGAIN. IM NOT  TRYING TO BRAG BUT HE SAID EVERYONE SAW ABD UM SHOOKK??????????

 IM NOT  TRYING TO BRAG BUT HE SAID EVERYONE SAW ABD UM SHOOKK??????????

Okay the teaser now ------ "HOW COULD YOU? HOW COULD YOU WASTE TWO YEARS OF OUR FUCKING RELATIONSHIP!" Justin screamed while tears rolled down his face

Okay the teaser now
------
"HOW COULD YOU? HOW COULD YOU WASTE TWO YEARS OF OUR FUCKING RELATIONSHIP!" Justin screamed while tears rolled down his face. Raegan looked heartbroken before  trying to get his side in. "Justin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."
Justin, hearing the apology, punched the wall before continuing, "TWO FUCKING YEARS OF A RELATIONSHIP DOWN THE DRAIN BECAUSE YOU FUCKING CHEATED. I SAW YOU CHEAT ON ME. YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING. DONT TRY AND FUCKING DENY IT EITHER."

Shocked, Raegan yelled back "YES I DID FUCKING CHEAT ON YOU. IM NOT GOING TO DENY IT ANYMORE. I CHEATED AND I FUCKING ENJOYED IT." Gasps could be heard from the both of them, neither expected that to come out of Raegan's mouth. Wiping away his tears, Justin stood up strong. Emotionless, Justin spoke with a level voice. "The worst part was that it was with a person I considered to be my best friend. Out of anyone, you could have picked, you decided to pick her. So instead of just destroying our relationship, you also destroyed a friendship. I want you to get the hell out of MY HOUSE. "

Raegan, knowing Justin could kick his ass, decided it was safer to obey and just leave. Before he could walk out the house, Justin called out "TAKE YOUR FUCKING RING BACK." Before running upstairs.