How Could You? (oneshot)

I know it's like two weeks after the teaser but honestly, I just didn't have the motivation to write it. I might take a break from writing oneshots (I write parts everyday usually I just don't finish them until I'm ready) for a few days. I'm not even sure what ones I've said I'd write but haven't, so, if you know of any, tell me? I have exams Tuesday so I won't probably be able to post then, but we'll see. also lowkey go peep my story babyboy.
------------
If you asked Justin six months ago if he was certain that he would marry Raegan, he would have said yes in less than a heartbeat. But as he sat on the stairs with tears streaming down his face, he wished he never said yes. It's said that the whole world stops when someone cheats, the air gets sucked out of you and you don't know how to breathe. Your whole world gets scrambled, your future, your happiness, your promises, your everything gets taken away in a matter of seconds. You feel betrayed that someone would do that, you feel guilty that you weren't enough, and you wished you could have done better.

Justin didn't bother to hide his tears anymore as he full on sobbed, standing up he walked towards the wall, where Raegan was standing, "Why?" was the only question he could ask.
"HOW COULD YOU? HOW COULD YOU WASTE TWO YEARS OF OUR FUCKING RELATIONSHIP!" Justin screamed while tears rolled down his face. Raegan looked heartbroken before  trying to get his side in. "Justin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."
Justin, hearing the apology, punched the wall before continuing, "TWO FUCKING YEARS OF A RELATIONSHIP DOWN THE DRAIN BECAUSE YOU FUCKING CHEATED. I SAW YOU CHEAT ON ME. YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING. DONT TRY AND FUCKING DENY IT EITHER."

Shocked, Raegan yelled back "YES I DID FUCKING CHEAT ON YOU. IM NOT GOING TO DENY IT ANYMORE. I CHEATED AND I FUCKING ENJOYED IT." Gasps could be heard from the both of them, neither expected that to come out of Raegan's mouth. Wiping away his tears, Justin stood up strong. Emotionless, Justin spoke with a level voice. "The worst part was that it was with a person I considered to be my best friend. Out of anyone, you could have picked, you decided to pick her. So instead of just destroying our relationship, you also destroyed a friendship. I want you to get the hell out of MY HOUSE. "

Raegan, knowing Justin could kick his ass, decided it was safer to obey and just leave. Before he could walk out the house, Justin called out "TAKE YOUR FUCKING RING BACK." Before running upstairs. Raegan knew he fucked up, he knew he fucked up bad. He didn't know why he did it, it just happened. If he could take everything he said the past hour, he would. If he could take back going that party, he would. If he could only turn back time and fix everything, but he couldn't.

He knew he couldn't, and that hurt him. He didn't know what to do, but he knew he couldn't leave until they solved this. He shut the house door before picked up the ring, "Forever and Always" was ingrained on Justin's ring and on his own, "Through thick and thin." His chest ached as he remembered the day they got those,

• Flashback •

"Justin Drew Blake, I promise that I will never leave you. I will never cheat on you, I will love you until we're grey and old, babyboy if you'll let me. Cause' darlin, I love you and I want to be together forever and always."
Justin shook lightly while trying not to cry, he nodded his head not being able to say anything. After Raegan slid the ring on his finger, it was Justin's turn.
"Raegan Alexander Beast, you make me incredibly happy. I promise to never leave you, even when we're grey and old, I promise to never cheat on you and I promise to love you forever. Through thick and thin, baby, through thick and thin. Do me the honors and accept this ring?" Raegan, who was already crying from when he gave Justin his promise ring, managed out a weak yes. Both of the boys spent the rest of their night cuddling with the occasional kisses.

End Flashback •

It hurt, it really did. He sat on the couch while sobbing even harder, he knew he needed to give Justin time to cool off long enough for him to explain. But that was becoming increasingly harder as he heard the younger ones sobs from upstairs.

Justin was laying face down on their bed as he remembered all their happy times together. He remembered the day they gave each other promise rings and he remembered the promises made. He knew it was irrational to not let Raegan explain, but he also knew Raegan didn't leave. He knew that Raegan was giving him time, but god he wished he wasn't. No matter how bad it hurt he just needed Raegan to hug him, because he felt empty without Raegan near him. He didn't feel complete. His breathing quickened, and he knew what was happening, but he couldn't control it.

He knew the signs well ; trembling, sweating, hot flashes, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, chest pain, pins and needles. It felt like the world was ending, he needed help and the only one who could help was Raegan. It would damage him more if he didn't scream for help, so he did.

Raegan came running up the stairs, knowing what was happening the second he saw Justin. The boy was shaking, crying, gripping his chest, trying to breathe as he sat on the bed. It had been awhile since Justin had an anxiety attack, but he knew remembered what Justin said to do. He grabbed the smaller boy's hand away from his chest before taking Justin's shirt off. He tore the blankets off the bed before grabbing Justin in a gentle hug.

Justin instantly relaxed in Raegan's arms, he wrapped his hands around Raegan's neck and just sobbed while trying to calm down. Deciding that it would help if he propped pillows up, so when Justin fell asleep he could give him space again, Raegan gently unwrapped Justin's arms. Feeling the safeness fade away, Justin whined before Raegan soothed the smaller boy.

Rubbing his back, Raegan felt Justin's breathing slow. He rocked them back and forth gently, while whispering soothing words. Justin yawned, exhausted from the day, "please stay. we'll talk about it in the morning, but I need you with me tonight." Raegan complied to the request, before pulling a sheet over them. He kissed the top of Justin's head, "okay babyboy. I'm going to make this up to you." Justin nodded before being lured to sleep by Raegan's strong arms (smh).

....to be continued