She is my wife

I'm lying on the floor. Drawing anything that comes out in my mind while swinging my legs up and down.

It's almost an hour I'm doing this. And I felt bored now.

I sniffed. Hungry. I thought. But I don't see any food here.

Where is Mina? What time is it? Why she's not come home yet?

I turn my face. Staring out the window. I'm too lazy to move my body.

I sighed.

I checked my phone and I got one message.

From: ThisfuckingfreakingTzuyoda

Hey smol!
I know you're starving over there. And since I'm a good friend, I don't want to see my beloved smol in the news just because you're starving to death.
Want me to get you something baby?

To: ThisfuckingfreakingTzuyoda

Can I get my wife? I want to eat her.

From: ThisfuckingfreakingTzuyoda

Talk to my ass you fucking perv smolbean😒 and since when Myoui Mina is your wife? She is fucking freaking your sister dummy! You ruined her love life for the past three years and she is still single until now just because you claimed her as your wife to everyone! Lol.

To: ThisfuckingfreakingTzuyoda

Nah, who cares? XD She is my wife.

From: ThisfuckingfreakingTzuyoda

Wife your ass.
Open the door eh, I'm in front of your home.

I ran out of the room. I opened the door and found Tzuyu was standing there with her arms full of bags of groceries. And I took the plastic bag.

She looked up and smile. "Thanks smol." She said. And I smile back to her. "You're welcome chewy."

"Why are so many food in this plastic bag?"

Now we both going to my room.

"Cause I know my smolbean is starving to death." She ruffle my hair while grinning.

"Yeah thanks for saving my life yoda. You are the best." I grinned back to her. We both laughed.

The time was ticking. We talked, laughed and do anything fun here. After two hours of playing we feel tired. We both throw our bodies to bed and look at each other while grinning.

"May I ask you something smol?" She ask.

"Yeah what is it?"

"Have you ever kiss your wife lips?"

"Yup. Especially my... " I stoped my words. "What? Kiss her lips?" I blinked my eyes. Tzuyu nod and grin.

"Eh? No no! I wouldn't dare to kiss her lips! Why you asking me that stupid questions?" I hit her shoulder. "You're embarrassing me Chewy." I hid my face in her shoulder. And I heard her giggle.

"You're cute smol. You claimed her as your wife to everyone but you don't have the courage to kiss her lips."

"It's different!"

"What's the different?" Tzuyu raised her eyebrows.

"She is.. she is my eonnie.. "

"Aha! You admit it huh?" She is smirk. Then I bit Tzuyu shoulder.

"Ouch! Why you bite me?"

"You are so mean." I pout my lips then back hid in her shoulder.

"You are crazy smol."

"Only for my wife." I said, giggle.

Tzuyu groan while ruffle her own hair. "I want to have a wife too." She pout her lips and looking at the ceiling.

"Then claim your own wife." I ruffle her hair. Wrap my arms around her head.

"But who?" She asked, looking at me.

I shrug my shoulder. "Don't know? Why you asking me?" I asked her back.

"Why you asking me back?" She said.

Before I could answer her question, someone opened my bedroom door. We're both looking at the door, with me still wrapped Tzuyu head.

"Oh. Sorry I thought you were on your own."

She was about to close the door but I stood up and walking towards her.

"You are home wife?" I spread my smile. Showing her my dimple. "What time is it? What took you so long?" I grab her hands and hug her.

"I miss you wife." I said while burying my face in her chest.

"I have extra classes that I can't skip Chaengie and there's a project that I need to finish today." She said while stroke my hair.

I just humming.

"Can I have your kiss wife?"

She look at me. A bit surprised with my requested. "Kidding wife!" I ruffle her hair while grinning. "My wife is so cute~" I hug her. "I can't bear not to kiss you wife." I giggle.

"Go get a room lovebirds!"

Tzuyu grinning while looking at us.

"Shut up yoda!" I ran towards her and jump. And start to tickle her.

"Ya! Stop tickle me! It's freaking hurts my abdomen you dwarf!"

I laugh. "Who cares about your abdomen Chewy." I smirk.

"Mina eonni! Help!" She's trying to ask my wife for help. Then I shook my head.

"That's a no no Chewy. Mina is mine. She is not gonna help you." I grinned.

"Why so noisy in here Mina?" A girl like a squirrel rub her eyes and yawn. Standing beside Mina while looking at us.

"Are they having sex?"

Minari hit her head. "Ouch. Why you hit me penguin?" She rub her head, looking at Mina with her innocent face. She grab the squirrel hands and walk away from my room.

Who is she?

"Wife?" I knock her room. "Can we come in?"

"Wi..."

"Go ahead Chaengie." She pat my head and smile.

Uh, I love your smile Minari.

"Hi! I'm Sana!"

Sana walking towards me. "And you must be Chaeyoung, right?"

I just nod.

"Sana eonnie." I look at Tzuyu. She walked towards Sana.

"Yup?" Sana turn her head and look at her.

"Can I marry you eonnie?"

We were all surprised to hear her quest. I looked at Sana eonnie. She raised her eyebrows. And laugh.

"Uh yeah of course you can marry me." Sana eonnie said while giggle.

"Then you are my girlfriend now." Tzuyu said bluntly.

Sana eonnie stop her giggle. And blinked her eyes while looking at Tzuyu.

"U-uh she didn't mean it eonnie. Tzuyu, she is... "

"I mean it." Tzuyu cut my words. I look at her and put a face, 'are you fuckin serious kidding me Chewy?'

"I'm Chou Tzuyu. Your girlfriend. And your future husband."

-------

:#