Secret (Akabane Karma x Reader)

*Warning: Cursing*

"See you tomorrow, Koro-sensei!"

"See you all tomorrow, students. Now, I shall go get some delicious crocodile bread from Indonesia..."

(Y/n) smiled as she saw her teacher flew at his Mach 20 speed. Koro-sensei was really strong, yet he used his powers only for simple things such as getting snacks from other country. Could she really kill him before graduation?

"Hey, (y/n), let's go. Everyone's left already."

"Oh, okay."

Karma offered his hand which (y/n) took immediately. Hand-in-hand, they started walking down the mountain where their class was. It was always like that; whenever they got the chance, they would go home together. Although this chance was really hard to get, since their relationship was a secret.

Yes, Karma and (y/n) were in a secret relationship. They'd been dating each other since a week before third year.

Truthfully, (y/n) had been in the same class as Karma and Nagisa since first grade and had developed a crush on Karma since their second year. Little did she know back then, Karma was interested in her already for her sassiness and sarcasm. When their teacher got angry over Karma saving a class 3-E senior, (y/n) was there to give him her homework. She overheard what the teacher said and became angry. She never liked the discrimination, and this problem really stepped out of the line. Just after Karma wrecked the room, (y/n) went in and declared, "If that's what you're really thinking of, then it means you're such a rubbish bastard, sensei. This school really has no brain and full of shits! How could you say that defending someone is wrong?! Listen up, you jerk, when we're in third grade, I want to be part of class 3-E!"

This was a real shock for the school since (y/n) ranked 9th out of 186 students in the school and she had charming personality if you overlook her habit to be sassy and speak with sarcasm on regular basis, although she refused to be part of Class A. (Y/n) was sent to 3-E immediately when their third year started.

Karma had told her that he didn't need backups and what she said/did was unnecessary. In return, (y/n) only said, "Who said I did it for you?" Despite her crush on Karma, she said all of those things to defend her sense of justice, not to defend him.

This, of course, increased Karma's fascination over her. Unfortunately, he got suspension from school for his behavior, so he couldn't let's say get to know her more. When he walked around during his suspension, sometimes he would run into her or simply got a glance at her. Like that day.

"Hello, gorgeous. Where did you come from?"

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow when that guy, who definitely was a delinquent, hit on her. "I'm from the 'land of uninterested'." She scoffed as she tried to walk away.

"Wait a moment there. I'm not letting you go easily. Who knows what else you could do with your mouth aside from comebacks, hm?" He smirked as he gripped her arm.

"And who knows what else you could do with that mouth aside from spilling shits? I'm sure your ass would be jealous of it! Now let off!"

"Now, now, is that the way to talk?" His smirk never left his face as his other hand held her face.

"Let go of me!"

"Hey, that girl already made her point that she's not interested." Karma said darkly as he shoved his hands away from (y/n).

"What's with this brat? It's nothing concerning you!"

"I can't let someone with such a face be with a pretty girl, you know. It's a crime."

"You-You want to fight?!"

It was really amusing to know that a guy would get angry when another guy badmouth him but get (somehow) aroused when a girl did it. Of course, Karma could beat him easily and he ran away as soon as possible. "You okay there?" Karma asked.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine... Were you watching, Karma-kun?"

"You sounded cool just now, you know." He grinned. "Normal girls would stay silent and go away but your comebacks were awesome."

"Yes, well, I'm not 'normal' girl." (Y/n) laughed. "After all, normal girls wouldn't be in 3-E on their own will. Thank you for saving me, Karma-kun. See you."

After that day, Karma always walked in that particular area which was (y/n)'s route from school to home. They met every day and Karma made sure to talk to her. Their friendship grew and as cliché as it sounds, their friendship developed into more affectionate relationship until Karma finally asked her out and (y/n) happily accepted.

They'd been hiding their status since no one bothered to know and she wasn't sure how their classmates would react. After Koro-sensei arrived, she became even more persistent to hide it since Koro-sensei loved to gossip on his students very much that it kind of annoyed her. Karma had no problem with it, and after seeing Koro-sensei, he really agreed on hiding it.

After all, Koro-sensei could be very annoying.

"It's been quite a long time since we last go home together." (Y/n) commented.

"Yeah, even the last time Nagisa was with us. And it was... Last week?"

"Today's Thursday, so it would be last week's Monday. It's been 10 days."

"Wow, new record."

"I miss this so much."

Karma smiled a really genuine smile which was quite rare. Usually, he had this bored smile plastered on his face or mocking smile. "Let's go to that café near the station before going home." He said. A simple, short date would be nice today, especially since Koro-sensei made it clear that he was going to spend some time in Indonesia.

"Sure. Let me text my parents that I'll be a little late. Are you sure our classmates wouldn't be there? It's near the station, after all."

"Judging from the time, they're likely to be home already. Maybe some of other class guys would be there, but who give shits about them." He grinned as he leaned forward to give her a small peck on the cheek.

"Alright~"

Secret relationship could be hard sometimes, but it was fun.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Nurufufufu~ what have we got here~? Karma-kun and (y/n)-san are on a date~?"

"K-KORO-SENSEI!"