(Req) Akabane Karma x Writer!Reader

BvImage by Matcha97

Y/n was a top student at Kunugigaoka Junior High School, she was in the best class; Class A. She was also one of Asano Gakushuu's friend, but everything changed after her cousin (cousin's name) visited from Singapore and got her in to K-pop and Otome games. (cousin's name) also got her in to the magical and wonderful world of fanfiction. The h/c girl neglected her studies during spring break for she was too 'busy' with writing Fanfiction on the net as (Pen name). As school was back on after Spring break, Y/n's grades dropped to rock bottom and she had to be in the class that the whole school loathed - Class E.

"What happened to you Y/n? This isn't you." Gakushuu spoke out sadly.

"I got distracted from my studies. I understand if you wouldn't want to be my friend anymore. I could always make new ones at my new class." She replied with a smile.

"Besides, I think Class E is a bit amusing." She added.

Gakushuu looked hurt because Y/n was oblivious to his hints that he wanted her to stay. He watched her leave the main campus with a broken heart.

"Why can't you see that I like you?" He whispered softly.

=Time skip a month later=
After being dropped down to Class E for a month, Y/n got used to the lifestyle of a Class E student. She also had fun attempting to assassinate their teacher, Koro sensei and she failed miserably. But, she learnt how to distract him from using her smutty fanfiction drafts.

"Ms.L/n could you please tell me what are you writing for your English essay?" Koro sensei asked while holding up her paper.

"My fanfiction of EXO. It's a draft, is it good?" She asked with a smug grin which caught her seat mate's attention.

The octopus like creature turn pink and he was embarrassed, "Why would a sweet girl like you write a story about two boys having sex?"

"For fun and for the hormonal girls' needs." She replied coolly.

During lunch break, Y/n was playing her PSP in class since she could not bring her laptop to school to continue her PC otome game, Ayakashi Gohan. She was also listen ing to EXO's 'Call Me Baby' on her iPod.

"Ugh... why the hell I keep dying?! Hijikata you ass!" She hissed at the screen.

"So, miss writer. Why are you alone talking to a PSP?" Karma asked with a playful tone.

"Go away Karma, I'm busy here." She hissed.

"Oh? How is multitasking busy? (pen name)-chan." He asked.

She froze and looked at the grinning red haired boy, "How do you know that name?" She asked cautiously.

"I read your Fanfics. They are too kinky, you sure have a lewd mind. Why not turning them into reality?" Karma suggested as he leans forward to Y/n.

The h/c girl was speechless, Karma smirked and kissed her on the lips. Y/n was shocked but she shyly returned the kiss, their session did not last long as they were interrupted.

"No Public Display of Affection in school compound. Or you will get detention." Karasuma sensei spoke out.

They broke apart from kissing, Y/n was blushing. She went back to her PSP, Karma just sent her a sexy smirk. As the two new love birds did not notice that Koro sensei was spying on them.

"Karma-kun and Y/n-chan does make a cute couple." He mumbled while eating his gelato.

End