My Handsome Little Pyscho (Nagisa x Karma)

"Hey, Nagisa." The blunette looked up at his friend in front of him.

"What do you need Karma?" The red head chuckled and wrapped an arm around Nagisa.

"You'll do me a favor right?" Nagisa nodded slowly. Karma smirked and pulled Nagisa up dragging him out the room.

"Where are you two going? I get Karma, but not you Nagisa." Koro-sensei asked.

"Just for a walk, octopus. We'll be leaving now so don't come after us." Karma pulled Nagisa out the door and slammed it closed behind them.

"K-Karma, where are we going?" They walked out the door to outside the building. Karma did't answer and pulled him to the storage shed besides the building.Karma pushed Nagisa in and closed the door behind him. "K-Karma?"

"Strip." Nagisa stared at him dumb founded.

"Huh?" The red head grabbed a bag off a shelf and tossed it to Nagisa.

"Change into that or I'll change you myself." A psychotic smirk appeared on Karma's face scaring Nagisa.

"N-No! I c-can do it m-myself!" He slowly took off his clothes folding them and putting them on another shelf. He stood there in only his boxers looking anywhere, but at Karma.

"What are you waiting for? Put on the clothes I got you." The bluenette took the clothes out the bag and a blush crossed his face.

"I'm not putting these on!" Karma walked over and took the shirt out Nagoya's hand. He raised Nagisa's arms and shoved Nagisa into the shirt. He took the skirt and picked Nagisa up setting him on a table. He slowly pulled the skirt up the bluenette's legs not looking away from him. A bright red blush covered Nagisa's face and it only grew worse as Karma's hands slid up his butt to pull the skirt all the way on. Karma zipped it up and pulled the black knee high socks on his legs up to his thighs.

"K-Karmad?" The red head hummed in acknowledgement as he putting the shoes and choker on Nagisa. (It's the same outfit as in the picture.) "What's all this for?"

"Just a little something that won't make you leave my side." Nagisa looked at him confused until Karma picked him up off the table causing the other to shriek and wrap his legs around his waist. "Now you'll want to be with me and only me." He buried his face in Nagisa's neck.

"Who said I was leaving you? I love you to much for that." Karma removed his face and looked up at Nagisa. Nagisa relized what he said and started freaking out. "I-I mean it's n-not-mmph!" Blue met yellow as Nagisa slowly progressed what was happening.Karma...was kissing...him. Karma pulled back before Nagisa could do anything and smirked at the other.

"Love you too." A sweet smile replaced the smirk and shock filled Nagisa. It's relaxing seeing him like this. "Now this means if someone hurts or touches you I can kill them, right?" And there was the Karma he knows.

"Hey does this mean we're...you know...dating now?" Karma laid Nagisa on the table and hovered over him. He kissed him again, but this time Nagisa was quick enough to react this time. He wrapped his arms around Karma's neck and his legs around his waist. Karma was rubbing up and down his sides. The red head pulled back and looked at Nagisa.

"Does that answer your question?" He buried his face in Ngisa's neck again. "You're my little nerd."

Nagisa smiled and pulled Karma closer.

"You're my handsome little psycho."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N Sorry if the characters are OCC I tried my best.