Asano Gakushuu x reader

I always think of you
And in days we don't meet
I can't help but miss you
Every time I feel.

(Y/n) and Gakushuu had become best friends. In the beginning (Y/n) was the worst student of Class 3-A, yet better than Class 3-B. She always scored the lowest in her class. But that time, she met Asano.

<Flashback>
(Y/n) was standing under the roof to protect herself from rain holding her answer papers. She was angry on herself. She crushed her answer papers with super sadness. She scored the lowest no matter how much she tried. She was so sad that she couldn't hold her tears back and burst into tears. Rain continued to fall as she continued crying. Suddenly someone who had forgotten his umbrella came there running and stood next to her. It was none but the president of student council. "How the hell I forgot my umbrella." He signed. He then noticed his classmate. He surprised seeing her crying. She was crying so badly that he was touched. He noticed some papers in her hands and took them without thinking anything. (Y/n) was confused from his sudden action. Asano-kun analyzed every answer papers and understood the situation. He glanced at her and found her still crying. He had one more thing before tutoring her. He got near and hugged her. The girl was blushing madly. The most popular person of her school was hugging her. "You can cry as much as you want....." A tear formed in her eye as he continued "Because from today on you gonna get good grades."

<Flashback ends>

From that day on Asano spared three hours for her everyday and tutor her. Gradually she started getting good grades and now she was on the third rank right after Asano and Karma. But she was absent from 4 days and stop meeting him and even didn't contact him once. He was worrying badly so he decided to check on her and now he's on the way to her house.

And every time I hold your hand
I feel warm on my heart and soul
I swear that I'll never let you go

He entered into his house and knocked the door of her room but there was silence. Then he decided to enter without permission. He first opened a little and glanced at her room. He found her sleeping on her bed. He felt comfortable and entered. He went closer to her and sat on her bed next to her. He blushed a little seeing her asleep. She was sleeping so peacefully. He took her hand into his and found it warm. She had fever. After a while he let go of her hand and patted her head then put a kiss on her forehead.

And your perfect smile
Every time you look into my eyes
Makes me wanna embrace you
I will never say goodbye

(Y/n) slowly opened her eyes and took a glance of her room. It was cleaner than before and there was some pleasure fragment. She put her hand on her forehead and found wet towel. She took it and stood up still she was sitting on her bed resting her back to the wall. She was thinking about these sudden changes of her room when she heard a knock on the door. She remained silent and the door opened. Her eyes widened to see Gakushuu standing there with hot soup in his hand. He entered the room and greeted her with a warm smile. "Hey, you wake up. It's good." He went closer to her and set himself right next to her on her bed. He was smiling sweetly which mad (Y/n) blush. She still remained silent. She didn't want to say anything. Then Gakushuu feed her with his own hands. She was so happy as well as him. They both were blushing a little.

I will be as one angel
Always by your side
(Stay with me)

Gakushuu was thinking to confess to her while (Y/n) was thinking about her crush. Why would the most popular student choose her as his girlfriend ? But she was totally wrong. She was lost in her thoughts. But she was surprised when Gakushuu cupped her right cheek.

You are special
Yes, you are the one to me

"(Y/n), I want to tell you something very important." Gakushuu said. Before he could say anything more, she put her index finger on his lips. "Why are you doing all these things for me?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

I have nothing to hid,
This is what I'm feeling
There's nothing I can do.
This moment only happens
Once in a lifetime.

A tear rolled down from her cheek. Gakushuu wiped it and put his forehead on hers. He had no courage to that. They stayed like that for a while.

Now all the stars are shining bright
For everything to see
And all that rain that fell before
Becomes now one with sea.
So I can tell you now these words :

(Y/n) sobbed for a while. "Tell me." Gakushuu assembled courage and finally spoke "My Love, You're everything to me....."