Asano Gakushuu x M!Reader x Karma Akabane 2

(Y/n) shivered as he felt a pair of lips gently caress his neck. The were soft and trailed up and down with feather-light kisses. The sensation felt ticklish to him and drew out a small laugh. There was no response from the owner of the lips, but that didn't matter; he knew exactly who it was.

Arms wrapped around his midsection and roughly pulled him closer to his partner's body. (Y/n) let out a small noise of irritation at how firm his lover was being, but he wasn't gonna stop it. Not if it meant losing those lips that started to nip at his sensitive neck.

"Gakushuu..." he said softly before releasing a breathy moan.

The lips left his neck and moved up to his ear. Gakushuu's breath tickled as he whispered to him. "What are you talking about?" (Y/n) froze at the unfamiliar voice. Slowly, he turned around, still hoping to see ginger hair and beautiful violet eyes.

Instead he locked gazes with the yellow eyes of Karma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The (h/c) haired boy woke up with a gasp. Sweat rolled down his temple as he struggled to grasp what he just dreamed about. No one ever touched him like that except for Gakushuu—his fiancé made it clear that the privilege belonged to him alone. Never did he want anyone but Gakushuu to do it anyways.

'I just met him,' he growled mentally. 'Now I'm already dreaming about him...'

He sighed softly before slowly dragging himself out of bed, dimly aware of the blanket covering him. He'd have to thank his mother later. He wandered blindly to his dresser and pulled out an over-sized shirt and the first pajama pants he felt. After several minutes he was dressed for bed, yet he hesitated. He didn't want to fall asleep in case he'd have that dream again.

(Y/n) shot a quick glance at his alarm clock. The red numbers showed that it was almost eleven o'clock. "He should still be up," he muttered to himself. He numbly got his phone and scrolled through his contacts until he found the name he was looking for. The boy hit the call button and waited anxiously as it dialed.

"Hello, my dear (y/n)."

"Come over."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gakushuu Asano sat himself on (y/n)'s bed as said boy shut the window but left the curtains open to let in the moon's light. "Calling me over late at night? You haven't done that in so long," the ginger teased.

"Yeah well I couldn't sleep and you need to stop being such an asshole."

An amused laugh answered him as he collapsed onto the bed face up. "So when is the engagement being called off, hm? I'd rather know before my mother does so I can ease her into it." A sudden weight on top of him made him freeze. Violet eyes stared down at him while a predatory smirk spread across Gakushuu's face. "Now who said anything about the engagement being called off?"

"I'm in class E-3 now idiot. I'm not worth your time anymore. Isn't that why your father has always called you away everytime you come over?" Anger darkened the ginger's violet eyes. "My father does it to spite me. To flaunt that he still has power over me. He himself told me that we would still marry due to his promise with your father."

(y/n) rolled his eyes and squirmed under the other male. His fruitless struggles brought a chuckle out of Gakushuu. Before the (h/c) haired boy could deliver a scathing retort, his fiancé pressed their lips together in a passionate kiss. Immediately the boy on top took complete control of the kiss and left (y/n) a moaning mess underneath him.

When the kiss was finally broken for air, angry (e/c) eyes glared at amused violet ones.

"I called you over here to talk with me not to assault me."

"Ah but you're enjoying it. Try to deny it all you want, my dear, but your body doesn't lie."

A soft moan left (y/n)'s mouth as Gakushuu pressed against him. "You better go before I scream for help asshole," he hissed.