Nagisa Shiota X Reader - Plan

"Girls assemble!" You stared at your female classmates with a flat expression as they joined together and posed in a cheesy manner.

Karma stiffled a laugh and playfully nudged you.

"Shouldn't you be joining them, [F/N]?"

Letting out a sigh, you shuffled towards your friends before standing by them. You made a peace sign using your fingers, sending a blank look to the rest of the class and Karma couldn't hold it in anymore. Tilting his head back, he laughed causing an irk mark to appear on your forehead.

"It's not funny, Karma!"

"Now, now. Let's not get into a fight." Koro-sensei stood between you both and tried to calm down the atmosphere.

"Koro-sensei is right. We shouldn't make trouble otherwise we'll be kicked out of the inn." Nagisa's voice made you stiffen up.

Pink dusted your cheeks and you looked away in a flustered manner, trying to calm your rapidly beating heart. Most of your female friends noticed this and giggles left their lips causing you to flush further in embarrassment.

"I'm going to bed," You grumbled and swiftly turned around.

The door slammed shut making most of your male classmates wince before gazing at the door in confusion.

"What wrong with, [F/N]-chan?" Maehara asked, exchanging a look with the others.

Irina simply smiled which Nagisa caught and he gazed at the teacher in wonder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Psst...[F/N]!" Kaede nudged you causing a groan to leave your lips.

Opening your eyes, you lightly glared at the green haired girl but she simply ignored it as she placed a finger against her lip.

"We're going to try and assassinate Koro-sensei."

"Again?" You just wanted to sleep, not try to kill an octopus and fail for the billionth time.

Muttering a complaint under your breath, you got up and walked out the room in a tired manner.

"[F/N], over here."

A blush ran across your cheeks as you recognised the cute boy who called you over to where he was currently hiding.

"You and Nagisa are working together. Me and Karma will be watching in the back so if anything goes wrong, just call us," Kaede explained.

"W-Wha-Wait!" You whispered harshly to your friends in a dramatic manner but they had already left you.

Turning back to Nagisa, you sent him a nervous smile before moving to his side. He returned the smile causing your heart to stutter and your eyes moved to the ground. Moving his attention to the room they stood by, Nagisa slid the door open slightly so that they were seen. He grasped your hand, helping you to stand and focused his attention on you.

"[F/N], do you hate me?"

Confused but alarmed by the question, you stared at him in astonishment.

"N-No, I don't!"

You shook your head frantically but when Nagisa took a step forward, your breath hitched.

"Prove it then."

"H-How?"

Nagisa detected movement from the corner of his eye and knew Koro-sensei was interested. Leaning forward, his lips were an inch from yours and he whispered.

"With this."

The gap between your lips closed and your eyes automatically shut as you kissed back.

"Ah! Koro-sensei is peeping on us!" Nagisa exclaimed after he broke the kiss.

You stared at the boy in a daze before moving your attention to your teacher. That's when your realised what was happening. Biting you lip, tears filled your vision and your heart squeezed in pain.

It was all an act.

Nagisa moved onto the next line he memorized but he caught your expression. Eyes widening, his body stiffened as he saw each tear sliding down your cheek and dropping to the floor.

"[F-F/N], what's wr-"

He was cut off when you grabbed a fistful of his clothes and slammed him against the wall. Koro-sensei flinched at the sound and inched towards you both to see if he could calm down the situation.

"Don't!" You pointed a finger at Koro-sensei before directing it towards Nagisa.

"I can't believe you would use my feelings as a distraction! Do you know how much that hurts?!" You exclaimed in anger.

Not giving the slightly shorter boy a chance, you turned on your heels and stormed off. Nagisa stared at your retreating figure and a panicked gleam appeared in his blue orbs.

"You're wrong! I did it because I like you, [F/N]!!"

What?

You turned around, expressing a mixture of disbelief and happiness while Koro-sensei peaked out of the room, holding a little notepad and pen. If he was going to write a nonfiction book about his students' love life, this would be a good story to add in.

"Karma and Kaede suggested our part and I only agreed because of the kiss." Seeing him act shy as a blush grew present on his cheeks, you really wanted to squeeze him in a hug but you were too stunned to even move.

Nagisa noticed your unmoving state and chuckled before timidly bringing you into a hug. It took a while but you finally relaxed and held him close. Resting your forehead against his shoulder, you smiled and softly replied to his confession.

"I like you too."

Snickers were heard soon after and you both looked to see your teacher who had completed the page based on your love life. Taking the knife Nagisa held, a fiery gleam appeared in your eyes as you inched toward the octopus who was staring to shake in fear.

"Sensei, if you put that in your book, I'll kill you!!!" Running up to him, you swung the blade but he easily dodged.

"You're already trying to, [F/N]-san!!"

Nagisa chuckled as his two friends came up to him, sweat dropping at the scene of you attempting to kill the teacher.

"Should we join in and help?" Kaede asked.

"Nah...It's more fun to watch [F/N] fail."

The blue haired boy had to raise a brow as he saw the evil expression on Karma's face.