Play Time [Akabane, Karma x Reader] {2.5}

P.E class had neared it's ending, to your dismay. You enjoyed the painful looks that was plastered on the boy's faces as you gave them some fighting tips. No, literally. In one swift movement, you had most of the boys flying through the air.

Except... Karma.

Right about this second, the skilled redhead had you in his grasps.
With his right arm wrapped around your frame, holding an anti-sensei knife to your neck, his left arm snaked their way around your waist.
"Let.. go.. shank" You huffed between breaths. His grip wasn't exactly constricting, but only now had you felt the awkwardness of having kissed a guy, by accident, only to be trapped in a choke hold by his very arms! It finally kicked in.
Finally gaining your composure, you simply grabbed the arm he wrapped around your neck, bent a little forward to steady your stance, and will all your might, kicked his shin and flipped him over.
It worked...
But not as you would have wanted.
As Karma flew through the air, his hands manoeuvred their way to your collar, pulling your body down with him.
Your eyes slammed shut from instinct, getting ready for the impact.
oof.
You opened your eyes, only to realise you were situated on top of the person you dreaded to be situated on top of the most.
Feeling his hot breath on the skin of your neck.
With no intention to make the moment linger, you eagerly pushed yourself off. Face as red as your sparring partner's hair.
"This is not play time you tw-" The PE instructor, and Ministry of Defence Member, Tadaomi Karasuma aka Karasuma-sensei grumbled to the two.
"I obviously won that," Karma interrupted.
"I so won that spar!" You argued back.
"Who said I was talking about the sparring session?"
Damn that red headed piece of--
"Nurufufufufufu~" A very distinctive voice sang, it was none other than the teacher, and assassination target. Korosensei.
If anyone else had interrupted my in-my-head ranting, I would have shoved scissors up their a--
"But play time it is, Karasuma-chan~"
"CHAN?!"
Ignoring the PE teacher's comment, the giant octopus went on, "since we have a new sheep among our flock, shall we play a game?"
"..."
"You guys are horrible, not even a cheer?" Korosensei pouted before continuing, "hide and seek."
The students exchanged looks of excitement, fear, confusion. Fear.
They might not have known much about their teacher at the time, but they knew well enough that their teacher had more.. complex intentions.

"You can hide anywhere in this mountain, I don't care as long as you are safe. There will be a countdown on 5 minutes, so hide as well as you can. There will be one seeker. All those found shall become a part of the seeker's pack. If the last party standing can hide for more than an hour... I will shout them to all the pizza they can ask for! But~ we're doing this assassination classrooms style. They don't just have to be found, they have to be assassinated. With paint-ball guns, of course. What do you say, are you in? Let's show our dear [y/n] here what we've got!"
And with that, let the games begin.

Without a second thought, everyone was out into the woods in an instant.
All the pizza I want.. Just the thought of it almost made you drool. Almost.

"Come on, shank," Karma called out to your spacing out self, imitating your figure of speech from earlier, "If you keep fantasizing over me, you won't have any time to make a run for it."
It was official. You hated this guy. His presence, the absence of his presence, his scent, the absent of his scent, it annoyed you. Who does she think he is? Treating like your his little guinea pig.

Snapping you out of your thoughts once again, Karma grabbed your wrist, dragging you into the woods with him, "I might need you," he started, making you feel awkward, flustered and low-key happy at the same time. The feeling was almost foreign. Almost.
"If they find my hiding space, I could use you as a decoy and make a run for it!" And there it is.
Could he possibly get any shallower? you thought, unconsciously giving him a look of disgust. At that moment, Karma bit his tongue to keep his cool. To stop himself from uttering the words "sorry." It worked, his pride got in the way and tension between you two got worse.

With a sigh, you take back your wrist that was once firmly in his hold and walk back towards E-Class.
"Where are you going?"
"Somewhere."
"Where?"
"..."

Only silence in response, you make a run for it; heading to the shed by the class building, "I forgot to tell her who the seeker was."

This wasn't some movie cliché where the boy just stares at the girl's swaying hair, no, this was an fanfic, so Karma, who's actually very, very, very- alright author we got it- fit, dashed his way back to you, sweeping you off your feet.

"What the H. E. Double hockey stick! Let go of me, asshat!" You whined, pulling and tugging on his air, not gaining anything but a scowl.

Before the seeker could find you, Karma carried you, and himself to a closet behind an old chalkboard, in the shed.

Positioning himself in the short-in-height-but-long-in-width closet. A lying down position.
"Now way in he-" you muttered before being dragged into the closet along with him as he slammed the door shut. Your back, on his chest. His left arm around your waist. His right hand, over your mouth. His warm breath, caressing the skin of your neck. Once again.

You tried to struggle out of his grip, making the structure you were in rattle, "do you want to be found? Especially in a position like this?"
Realization hit you like a brick what an awkward position you were in. Not only that, but the result of your bent knees was that your super-shot-pe-shorts only inched their way higher up your thigh, making you cringe for agreeing to wear such attire.
Without making a sound, you nodded as a signal for Karma to let him know you understand. Understand how much of a total secret perv you really are, you thought.

Seconds passed, then minutes. Who knows how long you'd been in there.
Despite the darkness that restricted your vision, you saw something move.
Ohh god, please don't let it be a spider, was the only thought you had in mind. Saying you didn't like spiders was an understatement. You. Were. Terrified. Of. Spiders.

"K...Karma..." Your words were weak, to scared to even speak. "Karma!" you whisper-shouted.
"What?" he replied, "What's wrong?"
"S-S-S-Spider.."
"You're scared of spiders?"

You reply with nothing but a mere whimper, scared that any movement of your head would disturb the spider. That was actually about an estimated 20 centimetres from your face.
As much as the male under you wanted to laugh, he held it in for the sake of free food, and other reasons, "turn around," he whispered again.
You shook your head in disagreement.
"Just trust me."

Did you want to trust him? That thought lingered for only a second. Then, you thought it over again. Do you want to be 'brutaly killed' by a spider, or would you rather face Karma.

With an internal sigh of defeat, you slowly turn around, only to be put in an even more awkward position.
Karma didn't have to see your face to knew you were teary eyed, as anyone would be if their voice sounded so weak and frail.
Pushing his pride away for a few seconds, he rubbed your back with his thumb, distracting you from your pathetic fear.
"Who knew little miss 'I'll-kick-your-ass' would be so damn scared of spiders." he chuckled under his breath, in an effort to make you relax a little. No avail.

Creak.

Someone's there. Someone had entered. Both you and Karma held in your breaths, trying to make as little noise as possible.
Then there was silence...

"SAYONARA SUCKERS!" Okajima shouted, as both you and Karma were struck with paint-balls. The sudden attack made you jolt up, hitting the spider behind you and when you realised you did, you ran out of the little closet, screaming at the top of your lungs.

Okajima wasn't exactly that surprised by your screaming. He was more surprised he'd found you and Karma on top of each other like two pieces of a puzzle. "WHAT WERE YOU TWO-"
The baldy was cut off by being shot with the gun he swore he'd held tightly, "tch," Karma spat.

-------------------------------------------

By this time you'd calmed down and was back in your usual-unusual uniform. This time, instead of Red and Black, you wore Karma's colour scheme. Black and White. In an attempt to fit in just a little more.

"Hey, [y/n]-san, w-what were you and Karma-kun doing in that.. ya know.." Nagisa approached, he didn't even have to say anything more before you denied EVERYTHING.
Damn that Okajima shuck-face and his perverted mind!!!!!!!
It was the end off classes for the day and Karma was just about to leave class, when you caught up to him, "swear on your life that you WILL NOT tell a soul about what happened or I'll-"
"Do what?"
"I'll take your soul, myself!"

To your distase, Karma only replied..

With a wink.