Yet~ (Karma Akabane x f!Reader)

The characters are slightly older in this than in the anime. More of high school students than middle schoolers.
:>
Enjoy~

~*

"-or I'll punch that stupid grin off your face!"
"Oh? (Name)-chan~ Such big words~ Willing to back them up?"

The rest of the E class sighed at the scene before them. (Name) and Karma were constantly getting into arguments but before it ever got to the violent aspect (which they were all secretly anticipating) Koro-Sensei would intercept.

Now, (Last Name) (First Name) was your ordinary, run-of-the-mill girl.
That is, if you're Akabane Karma.
Oh, you aren't? Then to you, (Last Name) (First Name) is probably best described as a female Karma.
Except fiestier.
Which is probably why they seemed to permanently be at each other's throats.
((Name) literally since she was shorter than aforementioned male.)

The daughter of a master chef mother and a prosperous businessman father, she was well cultured and socialized. She excelled in various martial arts and occasionally made it into the top ten category academically.
So, why pray tell, was such an over-achiever in the End Class?
She loved to sleep. So much so that she'd missed several classes and tests in pursuit of her much adored past time.

You grinned at the red head and placed a hand gently on his shoulder. He looked at it out of the corner of his eye and then redirected his attention to you.
Your grin had morphed into a shy smile; with your eyes closed, your head tilted to the side and a soft giggle coming from you, you looked...adorable. A slight blush dusted the cheeks of the boys watching nearby.

"Of course, Karma-kun. Anytime~"

He ducked as your right leg came swinging towards his face, your skirt swishing with the movement. You spun around using the momentum from your kick and tried to hit him with the back of your left fist.
However he caught it in his hand and reached around you to put you in a choke-hold. You fell lax against him and pushed your elbows into his torso causing him to take a step back. You held the hand that had been around your neck and tried to flip him over but he quickly retracted it and took a stance opposite you. A light breeze ruffled your hair as you continued to watch each other.

The E Class watched the unfolding fight scene with glee. A clash between the two most violent people in class had everyone's attention as it would make for really good lunchtime entertainment.

"Who do you think'll win?" The green-haired Kaede asked Nagisa who was beside her.
"Hmm? Well, (Name)-chan's really good. I heard she-"
"What? No way! Do you not remember Karma being the only one to successfully attack Koro-Sensei on the first try?" Maehara quickly cut in.
"Do you not remember (Name) was the champion of like every fight competition before the E Class?" Nakamura flipped her long blonde hair as if they were her wins, causing numerous sweat drops.
"Karma would definitely win!"
"You're out of your mind, (Name) would kick his ass!"

You raised an eyebrow at the ensuing chaos. Karma chuckled and eased out of his defensive stance.
"That was awfully cruel of you trying to lower my guard with your little cute act."
"What act?" You then proceeded to stick out your tongue at the orange-eyed boy, to which he smirked in response.
He walked up to you and into your personal space. You forced yourself out of your fighting stance despite being unsure of his motives.

"(Name)-chan~ Are you trying to get me to notice you?" He cooed into your ear.
Ba-bump.
'Okay, (Name), stay calm. He's just trying to get one-up on you so that he can humiliate you after. Just go with it...'

"Is it working?" You tilted your head to look up at him directly, a small pout gracing your lips. He curled his fingers in your (hair colour) locks and yanked slightly, effectively making you drop your pout and doe-eyed look in exchange for a snarl and slitted eyes.
He then untangled his fingers and patted your head.
"Aha~ I'd prefer you try it with this face." His eyes bored into your own as his hand went to lie on the back of your neck affectionately.