Broken Facade - Gakushu Asano x Older Sister Reader

He's OOC!! ;(

Façade brisé - Gakushū Asano x Older Sister Reader

The orange haired boy sat at his desk with his usual confident smirk on his face, but something else could be seen in his lilac colored eyes, perhaps sadness. No one saw it though. They all just watched the teacher hand out their tests. Everyone knew Gakushū would get the highest grade; there was no question about it.

"As always, our Asano got a perfect score." The masculine teacher cooed as he dropped the A+ on Gakushū's desk. He "hmph-ed" in amusement. This test counted for 30% of their final grade, so he was safe.

It was the end of school. Other students of the higher grades walked by Gakushū, occasionally a few girls would giggle and blush at him. He didn't pay any mind to them, though his usual smirk had fallen from his face.

Gakushū stopped in front of a black door. He raised his hand to the door, but hesitated when he went to knock. It was clear that he was getting mixed feelings from this, though no one, not even he knew why for sure. He knocked and it echoed down the empty hallway. All of his fellow students had passed him to go home.

"Come in." A deep voice called from the other side. Gakushū slowly slid the door open. The inside was dark, but his outline of his father's figure could be seen in the little light that did enter the office. "What brings you here?"

"You know why I came. Are you even going to visit her? She's your only daughter." He remembered why he didn't want to come now, but it was too late to leave.

"I have work to do. There is no time for me to waste on-"

"DON'T you dare!" Gakushū threatened! Complete malice filled his voice and his eyes were narrowed in pure hatred! "Don't you speak about (f/n) like that! If anything it's your fault! You have no right to insult her!!" With that, Gakushū stomped out of his father's office and slammed the door shut! Never had the A-plus student been so emotional.

"Asano-san, welcome!" A young-looking woman with dark brown locks pulled back into a ponytail greeted him from behind a desk. She was dressed in a plain white uniform with a cap on her head. Her chest was small but her personality was motherly. Her bark-colored eyes held that warmth as soon as she Gakushū entered. "Are those for (f/n)?" She asked, gesturing to the bouquet of (favorite flowers) he held in his hands.

"Hai." He answered with his signature friendly smile smeared across his face.

"Same as always, dear." The orange-ette smiled and walked off down a solid white hallway. The woman's smile turned upside down as soon as he left. "Poor boy."

Gakushū stopped in front of a black vending machine. Three of them were lined up, one for soda, one for snacks and gum, and the other for toys. The black one held the snacks, the blue one held the soda, and the peach-colored one held the toys.

Gakushū inserted his money and pressed A5 and then repeated the process, but pressed E3 this time around. His eyes trailed over to the toy vending machine, but the leisurely glided away. He collected the two candy bars that fell with his free hand and then continued walking down the hallway.

Room #302:

Asano (f/n).

"Hey (f/n)-chan." He said as soon as he entered the room. A genuine smile was on his face, which was a rare site. The room was a baby blue and the floor was covered in while tiles. A bed with a pale blue blanket with navy-colored flowers and a white sheet was in the center, but pushed up against a wall. A golden light flooded in from two large windows. The curtains, having the same design as the bedspread, were pulled apart.