Asano Gakushuu x reader

You ran as fast as your legs could take you. "I hope he's alright.." You thought as you approach the school's infirmary. You were just about to leave school when you overheard some students from class 3-A talking and learnt that Principal Asano brutally hit his son, Asano Gakushuu. As the student council vice president, you were trusted by Gakushuu and you were one of his few closest friends. You were really worried since it sounds like he was hit pretty badly and you just could not go home peacefully without checking on Gakushuu first.
You knew the principal has always been hard on Gakushuu but you never thought he would go so far as to hit his own son. You always thought the way Principal Asano treats Gakushuu is wrong and lacks of love but you were too shy to let Gakushuu or anyone know how you felt.

As you slide open the infirmary door, there Gakushuu was, sitting on one of the beds and holding a ice pack on his wounded cheek. You panted a little and walked towards him, "Are you alright sempai? It looks really bad.." You said as you pulled his hand away from his cheek and placed yours on his cheeks, "His cheek looks really bruised but other than that it does not seem like he had any other injuries." you thought to yourself as you let out a sigh.

"I'm alright (Y/N), the rest of the class went to get the school nurse." Gakushuu said as he let out a chuckle, "But i never thought you would come running in here just to check on me, shouldn't you have left school already?" Your face turned red and you took a step back when you realize you were holding his cheek. "I was about to leave when i heard some girls from sempai's class said you were hit, so i came as quickly as i could." you mumbled as you looked down on your feet.

A small tint of pink hue appeared on Gakushuu's face, he always thought you were cute but seeing as to how concerned you were made him liked you even more. He placed the ice pack on the side table and looked away, preventing you from noticing him blushing. "The nurse is taking quite awhile" you said as you starred at the door, thinking the nurse might have gone home since it was quite late into the day. "Then why don't (Y/N) help me dress my wounds?" Gakushuu asked as he wore a smirk on his face, similar to a certain red hair rival.

Shocked by his suggestion, you stumbled, "I-i-if sempai doesn't mind.." You hesitated, you thought it would be better to wait for the nurse. However, you didn't think it would be wise to let the wound go untreated any longer. You looked around the infirmary for a first aid box and stood in front of Gakushuu. "Here i go sempai, let me know if it hurts." You said as you bend down slightly and lightly tapped a medicated cotton bud on Gakushuu's face. He nodded and starred at you the whole time you dressed his wounds.

He noticed, despite you blushing really hard, you looked rather heartbroken, opposite of your usual cheerful self. "Is something the matter (Y/N)? You don't look well." A little startled, you stopped what you were doing and starred at Gakushuu. As your eyes met his purple orbs, you quickly looked away and finish dressing Gakushuu's wound. You then closed the first aid box and placed it back in the cabinet you found it. "(Y/N)? It's not like you to ignore me." Gakushuu asked again, this time more concerned then before.

You closed the cabinet and stood there, clenching your skirt you took a deep breath and raised your voice, "I don't like the way Principal Asano treats you! Why does he treat sempai this way? Not only does sempai have to study really hard to be the top student but you have to deal with so many things a normal junior high student do not have to, like talking to sponsors for our school festival! And now sempai gets hurt, i just don't think this is fair for sempai! Why does sempai have to tolerate so many things, why can't sempai be loved and cared by his father like a normal student.."

There was a long pause, neither you nor Gakushuu said anything. You were trying your best to hold back your tears while Gakushuu was shocked. He starred at your shivering back and blushed so hard he could feel his face melting. He never thought you cared and worried so much about him, he never thought he had such an important place in your heart. "This is bad." Gakushuu thought to himself, he could tell he was defeated by you. All this time he was first in everything he does and yet he lost to you, he fell more in love with you.

"I'm sorry sempai, i'll take my leave." Thinking you probably offended him, all you want was to leave the room. You grabbed your bag and placed you hand on the door, but before you could slide open and leave the room, a strong pair of hands hugged you from the back.

You held onto his arm as Gakushuu rested his head on your shoulder while you were wrapped tightly.

"Sempai?"

"Then why don't (Y/N) love and care for me instead. Not the love and care of a family but of a lover." The tears you tried so hard to keep in streamed down your face. Hearing Gakushuu say that made it even clearer how much you actually loved him. As he tighten his hug, you closed your eyes to savor every moment of this. The room was silent for a short moment before you giggled, turned to face Gakushuu and put on your brightest smile, "If sempai doesn't mind!" At that moment, Gakushuu too was blushing as he wiped your tears away and chuckled. "You should say you'll do your best, idiot." Gakushuu said as he flicked your forehead lightly.

You laughed and even though you were really red, you hug him and bury your face in his chest, "Sempai, i'll do my best!"