Asano Gakushuu x M!Reader x Akabane Karma 1

"So (y/n)-kun how did you end up here in class E?"

"Yeah weren't you one of the top students?"

I shifted awkwardly in my seat as my new classmates kept up their questioning. How should I respond? Should I tell them the truth? Steeling my nerves, I kept my gaze on my desk to hide the anger that would definitely show. "I... Got distracted with some stuff and slacked off." That seemed to satisfy them. "HEY WE'RE STILL IN CLASS!!!"

Chuckles and rolled eyes was all the octopus got as a response before everyone focused their attention back to him. Well... Almost everyone. I could still feel that red head's gaze on me. It made my skin crawl and I spent the entire time on edge. Thank god Ms. Vitch's impressive... Anatomy managed to distract me.

--------------------------

After class was over multiple people decided to approach me and offer to walk home with me. Well... Class E is certainly nice. Nagisa, one of the students, and I were off to a great start. I felt that it wouldn't be long till we became friends. But.... There was something about his eyes... He seemed to see through me to my core as if looking for weaknesses to use against me. Although considering he's the one gathering information on Koro-sensei I brushed it off.

We had a pleasant walk until the red head decided to join us as well. The way he stared at me almost took my breath away. It felt like I was under the gaze of a predator. Shaking the feeling off I managed to catch his name from Nagisa. Karma. Such an odd name, yet.... It fits him.

------------------------------

Once I was back home I almost threw myself on the closest couch but refrained from doing so. I didn't feel like getting scolded by a maid. Instead I started up the stairs while ignoring a maid trailing me, trying to get my attention. "Young Master wai-" Her sentence was cut off by me closing the door to my room.

"Curt as always, (y/n)."

The voice made me freeze. I felt a pair of arms go around my waist. ".... Get out of my house, Gakushuu." His laugh rang out next to my ear. "I missed you in school, (y/n)." My body tensed at the mocking tone in his voice. Quickly, I spun on my heel and moved to slap him, but he caught my wrist. Amusement flashed in his beautiful violet eyes; as did another emotion I couldn't identify. He let out a soft 'tsk'. "What a rude way to treat your fiancé."

"What fiancé? All I see is a snake."

His expression darkened. His mouth opened but swift knocking on the door cut him off. "(Y/n) dear? Is something wrong?" I desperately wanted to say yes. Wanted to scream for her to help me, but no words came. "Come in, Mrs. (L/n)," Gakushuu called sweetly. I quickly shot him a disgusted glare.

The door opened and my mother peeked in. A smile lit up her beautiful face but I could see the suspicion in her eyes. "Didn't I tell you boys to leave the door open when you're alone together?" Heat rushed to my face. "Mother it isn't like that! I didn't even know he was here!"

She laughed and waved me off. "Yes I'm sure sweetie. Anyways, you're father called and asked me to send you home Gakushuu." A pout appeared on her face. "I said you could stay for dinner but he was adamant." I didn't have the heart to tell her that it was because I was in the End Class and no longer good enough for his son. Gakushuu nodded before brushing his lips against my cheek. Such a tender display of affection.... But I know better.

I gave him a death glare, making sure my mother didn't see. He only smirked and brushed past my mother to leave. She smiled at me sweetly before winking and leaving herself. Once they were gone I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. Having the ginger around really fried my nerves. I never knew what he was thinking and it pissed me off. A heavy sigh left me as I collapsed on my bed.

I needed to sleep. Homework be damned.