chapter seventeen [mature]

AN: So this chapter will be smut(ty)? I'm not sure...It'll be the first time I've written something like this, and I wasn't sure how else to continue the story. Tell me what you think in the comments~ Though...I can't promise anything good, and I apologize if you don't enjoy...
-------
I assume I must have fallen asleep on the carriage ride back to Luoyang, as when I open my eyes, the vehicle is parked in front of the castle gates. Sima Shi quickly hops out and I quickly do the same, still angered but not willing to anger him anymore than he already is.

I follow him wordlessly into the castle, which is deathly silent without the presence of retainers. All that can be heard is the relentless pounding of the rain outside. He leads me through a multitude of corridors, all the way to his quarters. Shi slides the door open and ushers me in, leaving me to stand in the middle of his room awkwardly. He simply stands in the doorway, irritated scowl still present on his face.
"Strip," he orders, before leaving and closing the door behind him. I pause for a minute, then begin removing all of my clothing, until the only thing left is the bandages around my bruised ribs.

Sima Shi comes back shortly, long strips of ribbon in hand. My eyes widen. He points to the bed and I sit down obediently, covering as much of my body as possible no matter how many times we have seen each other undressed. Taking long strides towards me, he ties one strip of silk around my eyes, obscuring my vision almost completely. Shi then grabs each of my arms and holds them above my head, leaving me to hold them there as he ties them together by the wrists.

"Lie down," he commands. I scoot backwards until I'm completely on the bed, then lay down like Shi demanded. It's odd having my senses robbed of me like this, and I anxiously anticipate what Shi is going to do next.

He spreads my legs, settling himself between them like he's done many times before, except this time it's more nerve wracking. His clawed gloves dig a little into my hip bones, leaving shallow puncture marks. I whimper at the pain, causing Sima Shi to gently kiss the wounds he created. I squirm under his touch, as he kisses from my hips to my belly button, then tears the bandages from my abdomen with his teeth.

"Milord-! Wait!" But Sima Shi simply silences me with a forceful kiss to the lips, leaving me disoriented and gasping.
"I don't want to hear anything from your lips unless it is my name, understood?" I nod. He resumes discarding the fraying cloth, then licks his way from the bottom of my ribcage from the top on one side across my steadily forming bruises. Moaning in both pain and pleasure, I move as if I was to entangle my hands in Sima Shi's hair. But I forget that my hands are bound and the ache between my legs grows at the fact that I will not be able to touch Shi as long as I am restrained like this.

"God...Shi...Just please, let me-" my words transform into a desperate squeal as he delicately sinks his teeth into the tender skin of my collarbone. He takes skin between his lips, sucking forcefully, drawing every lewd sound out of my mouth that I can create. Shi releases with a wet pop, kissing the brand new mark he created. Then suddenly, the warmth of his body disappears, and the trademark sound of discarding clothing is the only sound in the room despite the heavy breathing we both are sharing. But he does not return to bed. In fact, it is so silent, I begin to believe that he left.

"Shi! Please, don't tease me like this! I..." When the words that formed in my head don't come out, the silence becomes thicker.

"Sima Ziyuan, God, please! I need you to make love to me, I beg of you!"

Shi's naked body is, quickly, once again hovering over mine, yet close enough for me to feel how...aroused he's become in such a short amount of time. His slender fingers sweep the dampness between my legs, and I can almost feel him grin when I instinctively buck into the touch. He leans his face towards my ear, languidly lapping the shell.

"You're wanting..." He whispers, dragging his lips across the skin of my jaw, towards my mouth. His kiss is soft, but the harsh and sudden snap of his hips downward against my own is anything but.
-------

Never has Shi been so forceful or merciless during sex. And I'm not just talking about he robbed me of my sight and touch for tonight, but how my body is completely and utterly at his mercy. Because that is how he is treating it.

The words and sounds coming from my mouth are inhuman, and never have I been so glad that there is no one in the castle to hear me. Or Shi, for that matter, as he might as well be going to hell for the sinful things he's been moaning all night.

"You feel...So damn good," he pants, his fingers digging into my wrists as he pinions them above my head. I can feel more bruises forming on my forearms, along with my chest, neck and thighs. Shi rolls his hips again, drawing another shameful noise from my throat.

"And the sound of your pretty little voice as I'm taking you...I'd be happy to die." Shi's dirty talk brings me closer and closer to the edge of euphoria.

"Mmn...! Milord! I-I'm going to-"
"Ah...I as well, beloved..."

I can feel his climax before I can hear it, the warmth in between my thighs becoming hot, a guttural moan erupting from his lips. When our bodies finally separate, I am granted pleasure as well, and I feel it shake my entire being, feeling white dots blur their way across my limited vision.

Suddenly, the blindfold is ripped from my eyes and thrown aside, and after my eyes readjust to the already dim lighting, I am faced with the sight of Shi quickly pleasuring himself. He has his bottom lip securely tucked in between his teeth as his hand performs sharp and fast motions. Shi releases a second time, only this time all over my stomach, before he collapses on his side next to me, panting heavily. I move to retrieve something to clean the both of us up with, but a strong hand on my wrist forces me back down. Shi wraps himself around me, skin slick with sweat and still warm. His mouth finds its way to my ear, teeth teasing at the lobe before he whispers something that I almost don't catch.

"I hope you learned your lesson," he sighs, voice an octave lower than usual. "Do not forget who you belong to, love."