Chapter 1 : Escaping to Ikebukuro

"No.... No No No... HELP HELPP!!"
.
"There is no poin of screaming F/N, you'll be thanking us after this all done"
.
.
.
.

*gasp*

F/N pov

I gasped, only finding myself laying in a bed with an unfamiliar room. 'Oh right i am in ikebukuro, is this Shinra's room?'.
Then the door creaked open, theres Shinra standing.

"Ah F/N, how are you?" Shinra asked me while putting a cup of tea in the small desk. I try to cover my right arm because i wasnt wearing any glove to cover my ... sign, and Shinra noticed this and pulling a glove from his pocket "its ok, you dont have to cover it, i already see here i give your glove back, sorry i took off your glove... i dont know that yo-"before he can finish you cut him and take the glove "Its fine... i fainted again didnt i?" I wrap my arm together to keep it warm since it was a cold weather.

"Unfortunately yes, well now do you want to go to your house? Celty can bring you there" I nodded agreed. And then i get up and wear my jacket and bring my suitcase.

I walked to outside, finding celty in her motorbike. She motioned me to sit behind her and i did so. I hold onto my suitcase while celty go at full speed. In my way i found a certain blonde guy and a black haired guy that seemed familiar. And here i am, i arrived at my apartement.
'Nice apartement, i wonder how much does this cost' Celty motioned me that she needs to go and i nod. While she already out of my sight, i go inside and found my room. I opened it slightly and a bit suprised, it is well decorated.

After i tidy up some of my stuff, i received a text from someone

_______________________________________

To : F/N

From : Shinra

Subject : New

Hey F/N, if you wanted a quick tour. I can introduce you to my 'friend', he'll show you some of the directions. And he will be there soon

_______________________________________

Before i can finish reading, there a bell ringing. TF?? Its already 10 pm and he still come?? I rush to wear my glove and hesitantly open the door. I see a raven guy with jacket grinning like an idiot.

"Hello! You must be F/N L/N right?" He said grabbing your right hand and shake it. "Huh? Why did you wear glove" before he can pull it you immediately shook his hand off.

"U-uh its... nevermind... i guess youre Shinra's friend?"

"Yep, i am. My name is Orihara Izaya, Nice to meet you F/N-chan!" He said jumping a bit.

"H-hello Orihara-san" you said shyly.
he pouted slightly hearing you called his last name.

"call me izaya!" He commanded a bit whining. "A-alright I-izaya...-san"

"Now now shall we go adventuring" he grab your hand to pull you.

"Wait i need to put my-" Your heart thumped loud making you fall to your feet.

"E-eh?? F/N-chan you alright?" You breath heavily while you gripped his sleeve. "I-im ok... please be slow..." he look at you most likely glared but then turn to his normal expression. "Ok ok F/N-chan here are your scarf and jacket now lets go!"

You stood up with the help of him. And then lock the door so you could go with Izaya.