Chapter 9 : Tingly feelings?

I was running through the dark alley. Everything was red and black until it becomes monochrome. The white and the black fit the tension. There is nobody right now but then i meet many corpses. I almost scream at the top of my lungs. The corpse's hands, legs, and bodies are scattered. And the most shocked part is a head thrown to my lap, when i look at it. It was Izaya's head. I cant stop my fear. Then a familiar voice come, i trail my gaze to it. And shocked knowing who it was.

It was me holding a chainsaw with blood.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"F/N-chan?" Izaya shook my shoulder hard. I open my teary eyes, gasping for air. I cant catch my breath well.

"F/N-chan, whats wrong? Youre whimpering at your dream and shouting for something"

I remembered all my dream just then, what was that? I started to burst a cry and hugs Izaya tightly.

"Izaya! Izaya Izaya Izayaaaa!"

"O-oi wait F/N-chan"

I was so sad and scared that i dont know, i was with Izaya in his bed and he just came from shower, only in towel...

"K-KYAAA! Eh SUMIMASEEEEEN!!"

I punch him really hard that he fell from the bed. Izaya really knocked out there.

"..."

Namie who entered Izaya's room because the loud scream and thump is speechless. She quickly runs toward me and hug me tightly and kicked Izaya in the head.

"Damn you!! Are you going to rape my sweet cherry pie??"

Sweet cherry pie? I dont know what she means.

"Perverted, stupid, idiot Izaya!"

Every word she said she kicked Izaya hard.

I managed to calm her down and we sit on the couch not helping Izaya.

"What happened there, did that Izaya try to touch you?"

She asked with such murderous aura, i shook my head quickly.

"N-no, it was an accident..."

"Uuuh, the next time you with Izaya i'll make sure its not just the two of you!"

She hugged me protectively, i kinda like Namie now.

"Yagiri-san why did you call me 'sweet cherry pie' earlier?"

"Oh..um...its..."

"She like you F/N-chan"

Izaya come out of no where and speak bluntly.

"HEY!"

"She said that youre so small and adorable that she might squish you~"

"N-NO IM NOT!"

"oh tsundere Namie~"

I smiled in awkwardness as i look at them, they look like a perfect couple.

"You guys were actually going to be a good pair, why didnt you guys date?"

I speak innocently but i can see them deadpan.

"NO!!"

They scream together and totally cringe.

"Dahell no, i love you F/N-chan!"

"Awh, i love you too Izaya as a friend and helper!"

Namie burst a laugh at Izaya's facepalm expression.