Chapter 7 : Reflection

Today i woke up but feel something different. My head is heavy, probably because overthink? I decide to go to shower, and after that im going to Izaya's house. Something tell me that he can help. I get ready and wear my jacket and a hat and of course gloves i rush to Izaya's recidence. Of course with the directions from Shinra.

I ring the doorbell and then a girl with long black hair and a coat who open it.

"Hello, may i help you?"

"U-uuh is this Izaya's house?"

"Oh you want to meet him? Come in"

She makes a way for me to come in. 'Izaya already had a girlfriend?' I shook it off, why do i care anyway? But somehow deep inside i feel dissapointed, dont know why. I followed her because she motioned me to follow.

"My name is Namie Yagiri, nice to meet you"

"Oh, my name is..."

"F/N L/N, right?"

How did she know? Did she... misunderstand Izaya is cheating with me?? Oh no

When i want to make sure, she opened a door and make me go in. The chair suddenly turned around.

"Well well F/N-chan~ i knew you would come"

"its just the two of us, right?"

"Of course~"

I sighed in relief and sit infront of him.

"Im the first one huh?"

I only nodded silent dont know what to do. Until i begin to speak up.

"Izaya-san, how did you know about Azakusa? I mean its already closed long time ago... even though there is the new one"

"Well, F/N-chan as an information broker its normal to know, youre the special one huh?"

Izaya looks sharply at me when he say the last sentence. I gulped and nodded yes.

"The thing is... i dont know what happened to me, after i been forced to eat pills and watch something"

"I guess i know~"

I look at him suspiciously.

"You been hear some certain whisper am i right?"

I nodded fastly, this guy sure has some information.

"Then... i would like to see"

He stood from his chair and bring a big mirror and put it infront of me.

"Look at it carefully"

I look at the mirror confused. The mirror show nothing than my reflection.

"Think what they do to you"

I begin thinking soo much, the first time they caught me, they start torturing me and others. Until i see some different in my reflection.

The usual E/C one turns into red. My body cant move an inch, its like being hypnoted. The sign on my hand start glowing, Izaya removed those. The reflection of mine tilted its head while my head is still straight. The reflection moves their body on their own. Until i feel scared again. My legs trembling hard but Izaya grabbed my shoulder gently, making me calm down. Then my reflection looks at me and smirked wickedly. The reflection begin to laugh evilly making me almost want to shut my eyes and ears, im soo scared! But Izaya still making me calming down.

"Well well we finally meet in person... i mean reflection ahahahahahah"

I nearly shouted and tears falling into my cheeks.

"Ohohoho~ we meet again, still remember me?"

Izaya start to talk to my reflection, what does he mean with meet again?

"Hmph Orihara Izaya, dont you dare touch F/N L/N"

My reflection start to act like a kid, less scarier.

"Heh, youre the one who scares her"

I still stood there confused what happened.

"I know i know, dont be confused F/N you can start asking question. I'll be gladly answer"

My reflection start smirking again at me. I gulped but start to asking.

"First...W-who are you?"

My reflection start to laugh like it was something funny.

"Oh my dear, im Quill your number one demon in service~ how can you forget me?"

I widened my eyes, demon? What is actually happening?

"You really do forget everything, you call me that day remember?"

H-how did she know?

"We live in the same body, that means same mind my dear"

I stiffened at her answer. But what did she mean by i call her?

"Guess i need to make your memory clearer...master"

She close her eyes and muttered something. A round sign is appeared on my forehead. And with that i can see what she means.

That day... i was being tortured.

Until i can saw the land of death.

And make my vow with a demon.

They didnt choose me randomly,

they didnt torture me for fun,

instead they help me.

because... i am...

The demons master