Chapter 10 : A Duel?!

I take a quick step to the attacker. I managed to pull Tom away, but... it wasnt me though its Shizuo. Shizuo is the one who saved Tom while i dont do nothing rather than walks closer. Shizuo wont let me do anything and just protect me, argh.

Then one of them pulled me and pointed a gun at me.

"Stop or i'll shoot this girl!"

He threatened everybody making Shizuo flinch. Even Vorona and Tom a bit shocked. He grip me so hard that i cant move a bit.

I take a deep breath, he confused by my action and scaredly tremble a bit. I took this as a chance and flipped out of his grip. He tried to catch me again but i managed to avoid it. I calmly grab his nose and flip him upside down. The man knocked out. Everybody stared in shocked amazed.

"F-F/N i didnt know..."

Shizuo looks shocked at my action before, he is the most shocked one along with Vorona.

"How cool! What did you call that motion?"

Shizuo and Tom circled me and just saying how cool i am, while Vorona sighed in stressed. She approach me and pull my hand.

"Have a duel with me, now!"

I titled my head in confusion. Huh?

"Hhh, Vorona not now"

"I want to try Shizuo-senpai!"

All i can do is facepalmed. Fighting a weak small gangster can do, but a woman who is like Shizuo?? Cant do!

"Uhh im..."

"I guess you can"

When i was about to protest, Shizuo cut my word. What?!?! 

"We can test her power too"

Please, what?? I cant fight her?!

"Unless if you dont want to F/N"

I sighed in relieve but after i see Vorona disappointed face dont know why i felt guilty. So i decide to just say yes.

"Alright then, lets just do it in here"

Shizuo draw a big circle line, circling me and Vorona. She stood there and stared at me while i do the same. Im nervous, i just sweating looking at Vorona try to read her movements.

But,

A few minutes passed but me and Vorona still in the same place not doing anything. I facepalmed, maybe i need to start the movement. I stepped slowly and its startled me because Vorona is making my way with full speed. I turn 45 degree avoiding her. She stopped and kick my legs. I guess she aiming for my balance. But my legs still fine, i manage to take a step back.

"Shizuo-senpai, may we?"

She speak to Shizuo.

"No its too dangerous"

I guess Shizuo understand the meaning of Vorona's request but decline it fast.

"But,"

"Its ok Shizuo i think L/N already experienced this kind of things"

When Vorona was about to protest again Tom completes the word for her.
Shizuo just take a deep sigh. Then he nodded in defeat.

I was confused, what do they mean?

"F/N, pick your weapons"

I widen my eyes in shock, but i never use them. I was about to decline but looking at Vorona's face making me feel guilt again, i guess she really want to defeat me. And i need to satisfy her.
I nodded in defeat too, i walks closer. I never use guns before so i pick a plain blade. I see Vorona picking a small gun which makes me gulp.

We start again in the circle. She shoot the gun right above me. I guess she wants me to get scared, and she did it.
I was trembling so hard and smiled awkwardly. What if i get shot?? Then i remember Quil, she can do anything right?

I remembered something. Something that they usually told me. 'Fight your fear' I take a deep breath once again. I calmly drop my knife making her confused. I calmly walk to her making her twice confused. As i already infront of her, i grabbed her hand calmly with a smile. She fell for my trap, i quickly tackled her to the ground.

Shizuo shocked once again, its looks like he really didnt expect me to be strong, of course Vorona too. I let go of her and she is coughing for air. She can calmly breath normal again and stared at me and sighed. She let one of  her hand in the air waiting for me to shake her hand. I smiled excitedly and shakes her hands.

Tom came and pat my head.

"I dont even know you could do that!"

I grinned at his commentary, although its not me but Quil who did it. Shizuo stand from a far with a hand cover his mouth and red face. I sneakly go to him with my misdirection (anime reference)

"Shizuo?"

He freak out when i popped. I tilted my head in confusion and put my hand in his forehead.

"Why youre always red Shizuo-san?"

His face redder than before. But quickly shook his head.

"No, im fine!"

Although its a bit suspicious i just shrug it off. I came back to Tom who is smirking from distance and Vorona who looks away.

And then Tom announce something...

Something that important they say...