Chapter 5 : A Long Day

"What?" Shizuo asked with concern, he didnt catch my words clear.
"No, nothing" i faked a smile and start eating ignoring what he asked me.

Then when we already finished and he paid because he wanted to.

"Where is Tom though?" Shizuo is about to fall again and stoned for a second,
"I think... we should meet him at the fountain... yeah..." i see him nervous and sweatdropped. I just followed him where he goes.

We chat for a bit again in our way, and he seems like didnt want to look at my face. Did i have a stain in my teeth? Well i dont care though. When i look there is a new building being built a huge boulder is going to fall from up there, and about to land at me. I shut my eyes closed, i knew it because  everybody was screaming at me. And Shizuo catch the big boulder and hugging me so i didnt get hurt.

I swear, my heart is beating fast and my cheek is heaten up.

Everybody was agaped at Shizuo but after looking clearly they just do they normal activity, because they all knew about Shizuo Heiwajima.

"You ok L/N?"

I quickly nodded but notice a thing.

"You let me call you by your first name but why did you call me by my last name?" I pouted making an 'unfair look'

"Right, F-F/N" I smiled widely at him, and we start to walking towards the fountain.

"Where is Tom now?"

He begin to shock again, but released a big sigh.

Shizuo PoV

'I cant lie to her again...'

"You see F/N, actually Tom is sick at home. There is nothing important to talk about"

As i said that, her reaction is only tilting her head confused.

"I just want to know you better F/N... im sorry for lying"

I look away embarassed and ready for a slap.

Instead,

A warm hand come across my hand.

"Its ok Shizuo-san we can always hang out together" she said with a closed eye smile. I blush more at her reaction. And when we start to walk to sit at the fountain she look at the ice cream stand with a want look.

"D-do you want an ice cream?"

I ask her making her head turned fast back to me again. She motioned a yes and dragged me fast to the stand. She quickly buy two vanilla ice cream and buy it. She hand me the other one.

"Here for you, you like sweets too dont you?" I take the ice cream that she handed.

"How did you know?"

"Its all written in your face"
She smiled again, god her smile is soo angelic to me.

"Just think of it as the thanks for the sushi earlier"

"Aww~ you didnt thank me for yesterday night?" A voice that i know somehow is between us. THAT DAMN FLEA

"IIIZAAAYAAAAAAA" i grabbed a near bench and throw it at him.

"Now, now Shizu-chan. Enjoy the date with F/N?" He ask while hanging his hand in F/N shoulder.

"YOU..." i chased him and quickly motion F/N that i had to go, and that damn flea is flying kisses to F/N

F/N PoV

I sighed and waved back at Shizuo and Izaya.

'Guess im alone again'