Chapter 2 : The First Meet

When he pulls me to the street, my eyes has filled with a colourfull lights 'a city is amazing after all'.

"Nee~ F/N do you like it here?" He ask while looking down to me.
"I-it is great but too crowded" i let out a big sigh and start to enjoy moments and not knowing that he already put his hand around my waist. The sound of a car engine and footsteps somehow making me relaxed, i never heard that sound a long time a go. And suddenly a loud shout was heared

"IIIZAAYAAAA!!!"

Izaya PoV

There's a blonde guy with sunglasses lifting vending machine come to our way. He throw the vending machine at us and I quickly dodged, leaving F/N in the way of the vending machine. When the vending machine is about to hit her in 1 cm more she moved easily turning to her left so the vending machine just go through F/N. Even she didnt get hit but still her legs are trembling in horror.

'I knew there is something wrong with her'

F/N Pov

"Now now Shizu-chan you almost hit a girl there" izaya said while swinging his head from side to side. "Its your fault to leave her alone!" Then the blonde start to grab a stop sign and swing it to Izaya before it hits him, i stood up between them to stop the fight making the blonde guy flinch. I shut my eyes tightly

'even though you already had this power it doesnt mean you can use it all the time F/N'

hearing a certain whisper making me drop tears fearfully.

"W-wha are you alright??" The blonde haired guy shook your shoulder and  you open your eyes and start to run.

"You make a girl cry, shizu-chan" Izaya said rather mocking the blonde guy making him flinched.

Izaya PoV

'I guess i am right, she is a weird one' i think and blanked for a second and then Shizuo already gone chasing F/N. 'Damn it, why a cute one?' I smirked to myself and hop to catch Shizuo and F/N 'but i guess this will be fun'

F/N PoV

I run shivered because that voice still in my head, and when i sharply turn i bumped into a blonde guy and fell to the ground "a-ah im sorry for earlier" i stand up quickly and  bowed to the person without clearly looking at him, i thought he was the guy from earlier but you noticed he wasnt wearing any sunglasses and has a piercings in his ear. "Whoa, does that hurt you?" He said making you confused 'of course it is sheesh' before i could answer he continued. "Falling from heaven like that, you ok beauty?" I blushed at the comment, and then a black haired guy speak "a-are you ok miss? Wait... i guess i saw you earlier inside the train is that you?" I simply nodded to him, yeah i do saw him speak to himself in train.

"The name Kida Masaomi, just call me Kida and this is Mikado" he introduced to you by patting your head because youre shorter.

"F/N-Chaan~ youre here?" Izaya come and hug me from behind, "ah, its you again Kida" a grinning expression of Kida slightly become serious and Mikado is sweatdropping. "Nice to see you again, Orihara Izaya"

Mikado PoV

'U-uwah is it the orihara izaya we talked earlier??' I just gulped dont know what to say, and then a blonde guy come with a vending machine in his hand "IIZAAYAA!! You tricked me to opposite direction!" 'N-now dont tell me its Shizuo Heiwajima'

F/N PoV

"A-aah, im sorry for earlier its not you who make me cry please dont worry" i bow apologizing with Izaya still hugging me from behind. "Sheesh, well i need to be sorry too though for throwing a random vending machine to you" he said calmed up a bit but goes angry again after seeing Izaya "Damn y-Acchooo" the blonde guy sneezing and his face turned red. "Oh no, did you catch a cold?" I immediately took off my scarf and Izaya move by my action, i startwd to wrap my scarf in his neck "There, this way it will warm you up" i saw a small tint blush in his cheek but probably it just his fever "W-what about you?" He said worried about my naked neck "i wrap her of course" Izaya then hugged me behind again but with his hand circling my neck, this makes Shizuo and Kida startled jealously.

"I-Izaya-san im alright" i blushed embarrassed at his action. "Now-now its time to go home, eh?" Izaya just dragged me and wave to all leaving all of them speechless"For you Shizu-chan, GDS!!"

At the way home while he dragged me fast enough by walking behind me with current position "Izaya-san? Do you mean GWS, Get Well Soon? What is GDS?"

"Oh its just Get Die Soon ^^"