Chapter 8 : Prove

"N-no way..."

I stuttered knowing the truth. This sign wasnt from the Azakusa agency at all, its already there since i was born.

"Now you already know i was exist and your true self, i can appear everywhere in your reflection"

I still cant accept the truth, how can i live like this?

"You should be thankful instead, you can rule this world and i can assist you well"

I dont want to rule the world, cant i live normal happily? Like the others? I dont even know who is my parents, when i was in high school that time is the time i get kidnapped by the agency and i dont remember my past, who is my family after all?

Izaya held my hand tightly, he caress my hair and sometimes hug me preventing from the fear i feel.
Sometimes he can be so sweet rather than annoying.

Quil sighed and begin to spoke.

"You really cant remember after that? Do you... want to go there?"

I widen my eyes in shock, we can?

"Of course we can, with my power we can do anything. But i cant do it unless there is an order by you, master"

Quil grinned, i was hesitant at first but who knows if we dont try? Izaya stared at me and let out a grin.

"I can come with you, F/N"

I look at Izaya and smiled but can he come?

"Of course he can, with your order"

Just like usual Quil always answer first, he always know what i was thinking.

"But how do you make orders?"

"Its easy, you just command me"

I take a deep breath and let out a big sigh.

"Quil, i demand you to take me and Izaya to my past"

Quil grinned  mockingly and her eyes turned more red than before.

"At your service"

Just then my vision went blurry and fainted. It really does feel like the time has stopped and reversed. The feeling went into my body. Until i heard footsteps.

I woke up in a class with Izaya beside me still in a faint position.
The voice of the footsteps become more louder meaning the person will come to the class in any minute. I quickly dragged Izaya and went into the small closet which luckily fit us in. I peeked through the small hole.

I could find myself crying, her clothes is wet. She is searching for her bag while sobbing. My heart stung like this, even though she is me. And thats when i see a bunch of girls coming to her.

"Thats what you get haha"

"This wet clothes suit you better"

The girls start mocking her even pulling her hair. She couldnt do anything rather than crying, she cant even talk to stop them. And that time i had enough. When im about to open and shout, Izaya stopped me with his hand covering my mouth and stopping me.

"Izaya!"

I whisper shouted and struggling but no afail

"F/N-chan i know you cant accept you being bullied but if you change the past the future will get change to, wether its worse or better"

Izaya had a point though, sometime butterfly effect could affect the future well. I need to hold back my anger. And well they leave her alone and her messy hair. She start to pack her bag and goes home. When she already ot the classroom, i get out of the closet gasping for air. Izaya look at me with blank expression, its not like Izaya. Without thinking i followed myself and dragging Izaya. My feet somewhy hurts maybe because of the uncomfortable position at the closet earlier. Izaya notice this and start to carry me like a princess.

"I-izaya-san?"

"Dont worry princess, your knight in black armor is here to save you"

He winked playfully, his usual self is there again. I blushed a bit but smiled at him.

I see myself taking a corner to turn around. I see myself is going to a small house in a very very quiet alley. I peek in the window and finding myself talk to some creature. And the creature is a monster, devil, demon. I gasped in shock looking at myself who is laughing with them.

Soo the whole time i already in connect with them? Im not raised by a parents but by a monster. Izaya look at it with an usual expression. Its like he already sees it a hundred times, well maybe he does know something about the dimension of them, the demons. Until i heard a voice.

Two human with a black coat knocking on the house. I cant tell what is the gender of them because their face is covered with a hat. I see myself looking for a place to hide. While she is busy i sneak to the frontdoor and
hear their conservation.

"This girl has something interesting"

"Maybe we need to take few experiment"

"And like that we can rule the world with her power"

"We need her power indeed"

"We must connect her with the powerfull demon first"

"That we already capture?"

"Yes, Quil. we can connect them and they will be unstoppable"

"Finally! Azakusa agency will take over those scumbags!"

"Quil and F/N L/N will be a good pair of destruction"

Wait... soo Quil is captured to?
So the thing is we break free together?
After that conservation my vision went blurry again and i fainted again.

When i woke up, i already in Izaya's work room again.

"Do you believe it now?"

Quil ask with a heavy tone

I nodded yes, i remember i was being bullied and friended with small weakling demons.

Izaya pushed me and take me out the workroom.

"We need some fresh air Quil"

She sighed bored and plays with her nails. Izaya dragged me to outside in the living room. He sit me down in the couch, while he talking to the girl from earlier. Namie? Yeah thats her name. Wonder how things will work? But after remembering and realizing. I realize i was screaming loudly and crying, uh-oh i think Namie heard it, what if she misundertsand things and take it to me and Izaya doing... NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

i blushes furiously and covered my face with my hand trying to stop me from the dirty minds. Izaya come with two cups of tea and chuckled looking at my action.

"What are you doing F/N-chan"

"Uuuuh, im very very sorry. I did not meant like that. Now your girlfriend will be mad at you"

I bowed and apologizing thousand times. He begin to laugh hard, making me confu sed

"F/N-chan~ Namie isnt my girlfriend"

I had a stoic expression, but sigh in relievez and hearing that making me happy for some reason.

"Aww~ F/N-chan is J-E-A-L-O-U-S~"

"N-no im not!!!"