Chapter 3 : 1 Out of 3

"Actually Izaya-san, who is that blonde guy with sunglasses?" I ask turning around to face him. "Ah you mean shizu-chan? He is Shizuo Heiwajima", "Were you guys hate each other?" He nodded, without further a do he dragged your hands and lead you to somewhere.

There is a small store in town, which mostfully didnt attract any customer, i was confused what store is it.And when i could see the inside....

HOLY SHIT

It was a heaven of ice creams!!
There is a big counter with many ice creams and some fancy antique table and chairs, the wall is decorated by stickers. My eyes widen happily because my love to ice cream was bigger than ever. i turn to Izaya and hugged him tightly "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank youu I Love you soo much Izaya-san!" He was startled and start to smirk teasingly "Aww, do you really mean it~?" I blushed at my sudden outburst "N-not the last part!!"

Izaya grabbed my hand and carry me inside, only greeted by several staff, then one staff that had name tag written 'Sasha' come with a potato on her mouth "Du yuh wand duh ordah sumthin?" The staff said with full mouth. "Nee~ Sasha-chin stop eating" another staff guy with long purple hair and candies. "Gahhh you guys just the same, go and i serve this customer!"
A black messy hair and glasses in his head? staff come and shoo-ing the  other staff "sorry about earlier now what do you want?". Damn it this store is full of strange people, first the potato lover, second the candy lover, and third is a sadistic staff?? But still i scream for ice cream.

I was confused when i faced the menu, i cant pick one everything look tasty. Izaya notice my expression and tell the staff "i want all of the flavour please~" Izaya shrugged it off and pay like a boss "w-wha? Izaya...... i.. dont know what to say..." i amazed by his action and hugged him tighter than before, he attacked back with another tighter hug "I-izaya my bone is cracking" Izaya let go of me and take all the ice creams he bought and give it to me "lets eat here!" I rush to the nearby table and eat all of it "Fuwaaaahhh tastyyy" i hold my cheek and let the tastyness spread into my mouth. Izaya squealed looking at my expression and take a picture of me. I dont really mind, he bought me all this anyway.

"Ah, F/N you got a stain in your cheek" he pointed at my cheek, i brush my left cheek, "No its the other one" i brushed my right cheek "Is it done?" I asked looking at the glass wall that only show a little reflection. "I know its clichè but i want to do it to you F/N-chan~" he lean over me and i feel a hot wet sensation on my cheek and i blushed heavily "W-WHAA YOU CAN JUST WIPE IT WITH A CLOTH OR YOUR HAND WHY DID YOU  LICK ITT??" I say almost screaming embarassed "Aww your reaction is soo cute~ you can be my favourite human~" i just pouted still having a blush

"I-its gross"

"But you like it F/N-chan~"

"Shut up!"

"Hey, F/N..."

His voice turned into serious one, which makes me gulped at the sudden change of atmosphere. "W-what?"
"By any chance do you know Azakusa Agency or known as Ronpa Community now?" My eyes widened in horror

"Youre doomed F/N, 1 outta 3 more~"

I hear the whisper again in my head which i nearly scream and trembled in horror "N-no No No No Nooooo!" I hold on my head and fall to the floor, my vision began to blur and i fainted.

3rd person PoV

Izaya panicked but when F/N is fainted, he took the chance to look behind her gloves. Dont know what will happened, Izaya look at it with such confident. And that time his eyes widened that he knew...

What F/N really aware of...

Youre wasting time that easily