Elysia

The sky was a light baby blue, as the wind was blowing threw white and blue hair. A small gaze of violet eyes watched as the green leaves float by.
"It's been 5 years sense I've seen you...."
As the violet gaze looks to the ground, tears erupt in his eyes.
"We could have thought of another way..."
Tears start to stream down his face.
"Mikleo!" A woman in a brown jacket with a red and ruffled pink shirt ran toward his direction, red hair blowing in the wind.
"Mikleo! I have bad news..." Mikleo wipes away the tears from his face as the woman stops a few feet away.
"What is it Rose?" Mikleo said with a lump in his throat.
"There's malevolents coming from the woods near by!" She said worried like.
"But I thought we defeated The Lord of Calamity!" He said with fear in his eyes.
"The new council thinks it's something else." She looked down, waiting for a response.
"What do they think it is?" Mikleo asked.
"They don't know, but it's coming closer to the town." Rose said looking back up at him. "And they want you to check it out." She said as she turned around.
"Why!?" He said overwhelmed.
"They thought if it's a human, they would send the strongest seraph so it wouldn't see you but if its a hellion you need to come back and tell them asap." Rose said as she walked away leaving Mikleo in his thoughts.
"What am I supposed to do...." Mikleo said looking slowing up at the sky leaving his violet gaze to wonder and think again.