Why...

Mikleo laying on his bed looking out the window, can't stop thinking of that awful picture of Sorey laying there pale. He turned over laying his chin on his pillow now laying in his stomach.
"Out of all the people, why us?" He asked himself, knowing he didn't know the answer.
The night felt like ages just stairing at nothing, but Mikleo did finally fall asleep.

~ Mikleo stood in a dark void nothing but black with some fog everywhere. He started to wonder in every which direction. Till something caught his attention. A small cabin, or the small cabin that Sorey and Mikleo stayed at the night he found him. Mikleo was being pulled into the cabin and in the living room. Sorey slowly walked toward the door of where you stayed in. He slammed the door open crying.
"Is this the part where..." Mikleo whispered
"I'm so sorry..." Sorey said in the distance.
Mikleo still in the living thought, ' am I going through my memories? What a cliche' Mikleo said rolling his eyes.
Being pulled out of the cabin and toward the camping area they stayed at during one night.
'This was where I didn't believe him..." Mikleo thought in his head.
Mikleo stood there watching him and Sorey talk.
Mikleo ran up to his passed self, "believe him! You have to!" But realized that he couldn't see Mikleo.
Now being pulled toward the entrance of the ruins where Mikleo and Sorey were in the water.
Mikleo chuckled as he saw himself splash Sorey in the face.
Sorey picked the passed Mikleo up and threw him in the water. Mikleo just now realized he had a small scream escape his lips and started to blush at his passed self.
Now everything went pitch black again. A figure appeared in front of Mikleo, it was Sorey. Sorey walked in front of Mikleo and smiled, "remember it's fine, everything will be ok." He said as he disappeared.
"No wait!" Mikleo yelled holding out his hand.~

Mikleo jumped up out of his bed. Heart is pounding, sweat dripping down his face.
"It's... just a dream.." he said pulling up his knees.
He looked out the window realizing it's was morning.
"I better hurry..." he said getting out of bed.
He changed his clothes and grabbed his staff. Walking out the door the sun seemed to have just risen.
"I better leave now before anyone sees me." He whispered to himself.
Mikleo ran toward the entrance of Elysia leaving one last time.