Are We Leaving

The next day the rooms were quiet, and Mikleo is passed out on the bed from exhaustion. Sorey slightly opened the door enough to see Mikleo laying on the bed.
        Sorey wanted to wake him and actually talk to him but he knew consequences. He closed the door as silently as possible and walked into the kitchen to make some food.
        "Do you really want to leave?" Sorey said as a shadowed figure covered in malevolence appeared behind him. "I'd rather be cleansed then take over you another day." The figure said "you know, I felt bad for you and that's how you repay me?" Sorey said very upset. "It was fun, you know hitting your friend, confusing him, it fuels the fire." The figure said with a chuckle.
        Mikleo was eavesdropping on the small conversation, but not trying to get caught.
       "Well I hope you stop soon...." Sorey said with his voice shaken. "Don't worry it'll be over soon." The figure said entering Soreys body once again.
       Mikleo walked out into the kitchen acting as if he didn't hear anything.
      "Seem like you finally woke up, jeez." Sorey said a bit annoyed.
      Mikleo didn't answer.
      "I made Mabo Curry you better eat, were leaving later." Sorey said in a rush.
      Still no answer.
      "Do you want to know where we're going?" Sorey said confused.
       Still no answer.
      "Well I'm going to tell you anyway." He said with a glare placing the food in front of Mikleo.
      "We're going to some ruins!" Sorey said with a smirk. He could tell Mikleo was interested because the way his eyes sparkled.
      "And we haven't been to them yet."
Mikleo turned and faced Sorey looking him straight in the eyes.
"L-like old times?" Mikleo hesitant.
Sorey was a little shocked, a normal smile came on Soreys face, "like old times." He said holding up his arm indicating the hand shake. Mikleo hesitated for a few seconds but did lift his arm to do the same.
"I miss the old Sorey..." Mikleo said in his head. "Am I starting to like this one too? I hope not."
"You better eat before it gets cold we're leaving after words." Sorey said playfully pushing Mikleo to the side a little. Sorey walked down the hall, and back into the room.