The Suprise

Mikleo took about 20 minutes to walk through the field in front of Elysia, but he did manage to make it to the woods.
        As he walked into the woods he felt a really heavy weight on his chest as if someone wanted him to leave.
        "Where is this coming from!?" Mikleo said in a panic.
        He looked around just to find nothing, Mikleo then decided to head further into the woods because the new council wanted him to found out what is causing the malevolence.
         Further into the center of the woods the heaviness on his chest had gotten worse, he felt as if his chest was going to explode.
         With Mikleos violet gaze he looked up at the sky once again and was hoping for it to stop.
         "Where is this coming from!"
         That's when Mikleo felt a very tense gaze upon him, but could not find the source. He did a slow spin to see his surroundings. He caught a section of where the malevolence really clumped together and slowly walked in the direction.
         Mikleo can barely make out what was with in it but he could tell it was a person about a few inches taller than himself.
         "What are you doing here?" Mikleo said firmly about 10 feet away.
          With a deep voice almost with a echo the person said, "looking for you."
          Mikleo had a chill run down his spine, he felt like he has heard this voice before, but it was so deep and had a echo to it he couldn't tell.
          As Mikleos chest was aching he couldn't  help but know who this person was.
         "Who are you!" Mikleo said very defensively.
          The purple and black malevolence began to move away from the persons body to reveal a young man with brown hair combed over to his right side, with greens eyes, and black and red garbs with feathers a decoration.
          "B-but your....." Mikleo said shaken...
          "Sorey....?" Mikleo asked with tears erupting in his eyes.
           Sorey smirked with a hint of evil in his eyes, snickering under his breath.
          "It's been awhile" He said devilishly.