Im going

"I'm going!" Rose said very impatient.
      "At least wait until the morning." Edna said in boredom.
      "There's no point he hasn't been back, and there's no one here who will go after him!" Rose exclaimed.
      "I'm leaving." Rose said leaving Elysia.
      "Well I'm not stopping you." Edna said walking away.
                  ~time skip (still dark)~
       "Ok let's see here." Rose said to herself walking in the woods. "If I was look for someplace full of malevolence where would that be?"
       "Dark caves, dark areas, um.... ruins?" "Oh! Ruins!" "Mikleo loves ruins! For some reason..." "But where would some hidden ruins be?" Rose said walking around.
       Rose was looking carefully around when she heard a familiar voice.
       "Dang it!" Followed by a kick.
       Rose walked toward the familiar voice while hiding in a bush, "why is he here?" She said to herself.  
        Rose stood up, "Hey, Mikleo?" Rose said walking toward his direction.
       Scaring Mikleo, he jumped and turned around, "jeez you gave me a heart attack!" Mikleo said startled.
      "What are you doing here? Why haven't you come back?" Rose asked.
      "I-I um h-haven't found the source yet?" Mikleo said hoping she bought it.
       Rose looking at Mikleo with a glare obviously knowing that's not true. "Spill, what did you find?" Rose said getting annoyed.
      "I can't tell you..." he answered trying not to make eye contact.
      "That was the reason why we sent you here, to tell us what's happening!" She said very angry.
      "You should leave..." Mikleo said standing ground. "....."
     "No! Your going to tell me!" She said ready to hit someone, when they heard a snap.
     "You have to go! Mikleo said worry in his eyes, Now!" He said pushing her back into the push, "what n-" she was cut off when she heard another voice.
      "I would have expected you to run off by now." Sorey said very very annoyed.
      "I- uh no I didn't, why, what would be the point?" Mikleo said very nervous.
      Sorey walked closer to Mikleo, Sorey put his hand on Mikleos cheek and smirked.
      Mikleo very nervous hoping either Sorey doesn't see Rose or Rose doesn't do anything dumb.
      Sorey pulls his other hand around Mikleos neck and hits Mikleo just right to where he passes out. Mikleo collapsed into Soreys arms. And Sorey slowly lowers Mikleo to the ground, and turns toward the bush.
       "Come out." Sorey said glaring down.
      As he said that she slowly emerged out of the bush with fear in her eyes.
      Sorey punches Rose in the side of her head making her also pass out.
     " I didn't want to do this but you guys left me no choice..." he said getting rid of the fire, making it look like there wasn't a camp there in the first place.
      He moved Rose to a farther place, and went back to Mikleo.
    "Let's continue shall we?" He asked the quiet body lying on the floor. "Let's do this..." he said with a sigh, picking up Mikleo and walking farther into the woods.