The Journey

As Mikleo packs a young girl with blonde hair, and a white and yellow dress with ribbons for decorations walked into the room.
"What are you doing Meebo?" She said sarcastically.
"I said quit calling me that" he said with a harsh glare. "I'm leaving." He replied to the question.
"You know I'm never gonna quit calling you that, why can't you just handle a joke?" She said with a smirk.
"Edna, you've been calling me that for over 5 years now.... why all the nicknames?" Mikleo asked with a sigh.
"Because I like teasing you." As she walked closer. "Where are you going?" She said poking him on the back with her umbrella.
"To the near by woods." Mikleo said impatiently.
"Oh! Your checking on the malevolence that's been building up!" She said with a hint of excitement. "Can I come too?"
"No."
"Why not!?" She asked disappointed.
"The new council didn't ask you." Mikleo replied.
"Fine...." Edna said turning around ready to walk out. "Oh and by the way, you should get a hair cut, long hair doesn't suit you." Edna said with a snicker walking out the room.
Mikleo glared and continued to pack. "I wonder what's causing the malevolence?" He said to himself. "I hope it's nothing bad...."
10 minutes later
Mikleo heads to the entrance of Elysia ready to set out on his hopefully small journey. When a woman with white hair with a hint of pink at the tips, wearing a red and white dress walks up to him.
"Mikleo I hope you have a safe trip." She said very sincerely. "Please stay safe."
"Of course Lailah." Mikleo said with a smile.
"I'll be back!" He said as he ran out into the field outside Elysia.
"Of course I'll be back......" Mikleo said in his head. "I promised...."