Camp

"What's taking so long?" Mikleo asked exhausted.
      "You said you wanted to go the long way." Sorey said sarcastically.
      "I did, didn't I..."
      "Want to make camp? It is getting late..." Sorey said look at the sunset.
      "Sure why not?" Mikleo answered.
      "So I'll go get some wood, and why don't you find something to eat?" Sorey asked.
      "Sounds like a plan." Mikleo said folding his arms.
     "I'll be back." Sorey said walking away.
     Mikleo walked around slowly and quietly listening. When he heard a snap to his left. Readying his staff, he saw a small rabbit, "I'm s- uh... forgive me..." Mikleo whispered. Striking and killing the small animal. "Is this enough though.. we'll see." Mikleo said walking back, the sun almost gone.
     "I'm back." Mikleo said holding the dead animal. "Is this good enough?" Mikleo asked noticing that the fire was ready.
    "Yeah that should be fine." Sorey said looking up from the fire."Let's get cooking."
    After Mikleo and Sorey made and ate the rabbit Sorey sat under a tree that had a perfect view of the stars and the moon looking up at them. While Mikleo was cleaning up the rest of the food.
    When mikleo was done he walked up to Sorey noticing that he was asleep with his arms crossed. Mikleo chuckled and bent down and poked him, "hey, Sorey? You shouldn't sleep like that." Sorey slowly woke up rubbing his eyes and then froze.
    "Are you ok?" Mikleo asked very concerned.
     A big smile crossed Soreys face, not like he has before more of a excited smile.
     Sorey turned grabbed Mikleos arms and stared into Mikleos eyes. Mikleo stared back seeing that his eyes didn't have the fire like they did before, now they were filled with hope.
     "It's me." Sorey said
     "W-what..." Mikleo asked
     "It's me, the real me!" Sorey said jumping up still holding onto Mikleos arms.
     Mikleo was really confused and not really sure if it was true or not.
     Mikleo pulled from his grip and walked back a little. "How do I know this isn't a trick." Mikleo asked not really believing him.
     "I swear..." Sorey said very shaken trying to get closer to Mikleo.
     Mikleo not sure how to act just turned a little.
    "So.... I guess you won't believe me anymore huh...?" Sorey said looking down tears erupting in his eyes. "That's fine I wouldn't believe me either..." Sorey said shaking. "I'm sorry for everything I've done and...." Sorey stopped and turned. "I mean it."
     Mikleo turned to see Sorey with tears down his eyes, realizing that could actually be Sorey and walked a little toward him, but was to late Sorey walked away, most likely the next day going to be the same corrupted one that was the day before.
     "I... had a.... chance, but I-I blew it...? Dang it!" Mikleo whispered to himself sliding his fingers through his hair in annoyance, "I messed up bad..." Mikleo said kicking a tree.