Changing?

About 30 minutes have passed and Mikleo has sorted his thoughts and emotions, now sitting at the edge of the bed side, elbows on his legs and his hands holding is face, when he heard breaking and thumping noises outside his door which made him jump a little. He decided to get up and open the door and check, when the door to the small room swung open with a thud on the wall.
Sorey standing at in the doorway looking down, it looked as if he was shaking.
"Are you o-ok?" Mikleo hesitated.
Sorey looked up with tears down his face, "I-I'm so sorry...." He's said with a shaken voice.
Mikleo ran up to Sorey, "What do you mean!?!" Just a foot away.
Something seemed to click in Sorey, his green eyes went into a glare. Sorey raised his arm and slapped him.
"I-ignore what you just heard." He said with a defensive voice.
Sorey grabbed the door handle and slammed the door shut, leaving Mikleo with more confusion and a stinging feeling on his face.
"What was that?" Something popped into Mikleos head.
"Could that really be Sorey?" A flash of hope sparkled in Mikleos eyes as he went to sit back down on the bed, " let's just hope so...."
___________________________
I'm sorry this was short I did this at lunch so I didn't have that much time lol This is my first "fanfic" so I'm not that good lol