The fight

As Mikleo stares at Sorey, Sorey grips his sword and starts to charge the giant monster. Mikleo used his arte "Splash" hitting the monster and staggering it, leaving a giant opening for Sorey to strike.
        "Hit the head!" Mikleo yelled noticing the non-armed area.
        "Got it!" As Sorey jumped and sliced the open area. "Now!" Sorey yelled indicating that he use a Mystic Arte.
        "Right...." Mikleo hesitant but did as told.
        Mikleo starts striking the monster in many different directions with water and ice. Now surrounding his staff with the same elements, striking the monster with it on the head. "Crystal Rod!" Mikleo yelled.
       Finishing off the monster, leaving Mikleo exhausted. Sorey turned to Mikleo looking very mad.
      "What..?" Mikleo said panting, very confused.
      "What do you you mean 'what'?!" Sorey said grabbing Mikleos collar. "What if I wasn't close enough to grab you! What if you got hit!" Sorey said with fire in his eyes looking Mikleo in the eyes.
     "I-I'm sorry..." Mikleo said slowly moving his hands to hold Soreys.
     Sorey notice and shoved him back turning away.
     "It's this way." Sorey said walking deeper into the woods.
     Mikleo walked much slower than before, but still followed. "I'm sorry...." Mikleo whispered.
    "Will you stop saying that!" Sorey yelled turning around. "There is no point in saying 'sorry' I don't understand!" Sorey said glaring.
    "It's just that-"
    "No! Stop! I don't want to hear it!" Sorey exclaimed. "I don't want to hear some petty excuse! You messed up and that's that! Drop it!" He turned about to walk again when Mikleo ran up and hugged him from the back.
     "I'm so- I didn't mean too... I'll try harder next time..." Mikleo said burying his face into Soreys back tears streaming down his face.
      Sorey let out a deep breath and put his hands up to Mikleos arms that were wrapped around him. "It's fine... let's keep going..." he said closing his eyes.