Chapter Two

I woke up this morning with a pounding headache and a tinge or regret radiating off me. I'm not the type to sleep around, no I know all girls say that- but I lost my virginity at twenty four two someone I had been dating since High School.

You can imagine my grief when we broke up weeks later because he was dating his step sister the entire time.

"Morning Katherine," the History teacher Mr. Keller greeted me too cheerfully as I entered the lounge. I need coffee, more coffee.

The events of last night keep replaying in my mind, foggy but still very vivid if that makes sense. The ride home was quiet, I felt uncomfortable knowing i was sitting in such a pricey car, I wondered over and over how in the world someone so young could afford it. I drive a Honda Pilot for God Sake, he's just a few years younger than me and drives a Bentley. Where is my life going?

Twenty Nine years old with a honda Pilot.

I sit waiting for the Kierug to give me the elixir of life needed.

"There's a new student, he arrived this morning in a car worth more than my house." I heard one of the teacher's conversing.

"Isn't he related to the Headmaster?" Another chirps.

Finally my mug is full of hot relief and I grab it, taking my usual seat on the brown leather sofa. "He's from Scotland supposedly," Mr. Keller adds.

i drown out their conversation with my thoughts from lastnight. I can't seem to pull myself away from the images of that gorgeous man between my legs. I never got his number, but just the memories will do.

"Good morning class," I say halfheartedly as they begin filling the room. My usual class, no new faces yet.

I turn my back to the class and start writing on the board, I'm not really awake right now, so I'm just using this as an excuse to try to regain some focus. My head is still a little achey but I'll survive.

When I turn back to face my class I have to take a double take... I've lost my mind, I'm having hallucinations- because the handsome British man who I let pleasure me- well he's sitting at the front of my class- with a surprised but also very pleased look on his face.

"I-" can't seem to form a whole sentence.

"I'm Sebastian Wilde, the new transfer student," He answers in the same velvety accent that had me desperate for him last night.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! "Welcome to my class, Mr. Wilde."

Everyone is in their seats and it's time for me to start teaching, but I can't seem to get over the fact that not only did I fantasize about him this morning, I psychically went out with him last night in a dirty pub bathroom.

I'm going to jail. Without doubt I'll be someone's sex slave where we share a toilet and I have to call her Big Bertha.

"How was everyone's summer?"

They all chirped different responses, it was my newest student who raised a hand- a hand I could not ignore. I gave him the nod of approval to speak.

"Mine was extremely dull, until yesterday- I'm really enjoying the states. Everyone's very friendly here."

"That's nice. " I give him a forced smile. "Well, this is senior year everyone, so you'll all notice a sheet of paper in front of you. That's the reading assignment for this week."

The entire time I avoided looking at him, because one; he looked great in the school uniform. Two; everytime I did he had this stupid smirk on his face.

Why didn't I put the pieces together last night? That bogus ID and the fucking Bentley!

By the end of class I couldn't wait to run from the classroom, sadly I have to go over these stupid assignments.

The door opens and Sebastian steps in with that overly confident presence; he shuts it behind him and I try to look unbothered. 

"Can I help you Mr. Wilde?"

He chuckled a very arrogant chuckle before grabbing his school bag off the floor, throwing it over his shoulder and winking at me. "Forgot my bag."

"Look," I almost whisper. My face is flushed and I can't keep my heart beat steady. "I didn't know. That was a mistake-"

He leaned against the side of my desk, a mock frown. "Mistake?" He shakes his head, "Well- in that case I love making mistakes."

Jesus Christ this child is- is- unnerving.

"Mr. Wilde-"

"Please, call me Bash."

I almost did. "Mr. Wilde I'm going to ask you to act accordingly."

He walks over to the other side of my desk, slowly trailing his finger along the cherry wood. "Miss Rose, I'm here for extra credit."

"Me. Wilde that's-"

He sits on the edge of my desk, "I can't get the taste of you out of my mouth."  He starts making circles with his index finger on my thigh.

I lift his hand and it took all my will power to do it, "Mr. Wilde, that isn't appropriate."

He groans, "Screw appropriate!" He closes the space between us. Tangling his hands in my hair, his mouth hungry for mine, his tongue massaging mine. I want to pull away- who the fuck am I kidding no I don't.

"Stop," I try but he pulls me closer, I'm straddling him on my desk. He grabs my ass and I moan a little. I try to move his hand but he grabs mine and places it on his crotch where I can feel his erection. Fuck, that would be so good right now.

He starts to lift my skirt up, "Have you ever came in here before?" He asked gruffly as he fussed with his belt.

"No," I replied as I helped him open his pants.

"Liar," he chuckles before biting my neck.

He's right I've touched myself after class, dozens of times. "Fine, yes I have." He gives me a devilish grin before pushing me off, flipping me over and pressing my face into the desk with one strong hand.

"Tell me you want it," he groans, I can hear him jerking off behind me. "Tell me you want it, Kitten."

"I- I want it." I barely manage from how hard I'm panting. My whole body is tense just waiting for him to enter my needy hole.

I wait to feel him enter but I'm surprised by the warmth of his mouth instead. His tongue licking my neediest hole, his tongue deep inside me while his free hand plays with my clit. The feeling is earth shattering, my body involuntarily shaking from the sensation. I'm positive at the point I can taste colors or fly.

Right before I explode with pleasure; he stops.

He wastes no time, with one hard thrust he enters me, he was definitely the biggest I've had because it was the most painful pleasure I'd ever experienced.

He didn't waste time thrusting into me like a porn star, my fingers gripped the desk for stability. "Fuck, fuck yes," I moaned out in a whisper, my voice was cracking and soon I'd be screaming.

"How bad do you want to cum?" He growls, slapping my ass and it feels amazing.

"Badly," I croak.

He goes from fast to over drive, his rod slamming into me at full force while he snakes his hand around to rub my clit. The pressure builds to an explosion, I climaxes so hard I think I saw the back of my mind.

"God, yes, that's so- yes-" I panted.

"Thanks for the lesson, Miss Rose," he says slyly as he zips his pants. I stand up and he just winks at me before leaving me there, spent and dumbfounded.

Damn it Katherine, you did it again.