Four

(Nvm the old cover)

Dedicated to sociaIcxsuaIty

"I think I got myself in trouble, so I fill the bath with bubbles."

-Soap, Melanie Martinez.

.

"At least that hasn't changed." Ryder laughs as I try to make sense of Rubix Cube.

We're in Gym, and he handed me one to use because I was bored. I send a glare up to him, which he simply returns with a breathtaking smile. I huff and throw the cube up at him, and he catches it easily.

The teacher starts assigning pairs of people to go do the obstacle course that's been set up all over the Gymnasium. Of course, I'm set up with Ryder. He smiles when he learns he's with me. I don't give an expression, just idly look at all the glares being sent to me by the female populace.

I smirk when I see glares his way from the guys too. I wave with my fingers at a few of them, and then smile. As I wave to another one, I get dragged away. I laugh. The first course me and Ryder get put at is this jumping thing- like parkour. I raise my eyebrow at the unimpressive scene set in front of me.

"You still as clumsy as I remember, Kitten?" Ryder asks. I look up at him and smirk.

"Let's see." I say, and step up to the first plate.

He has an expectant look on his face, but it changes quickly. With the first balance beam, I do backhand springs on, landing with ease and spinning around and doing a front slip onto the next. I jump around, a flip here, a spring there, and finish without breaking a sweat. I sit calmly, criss cross style, and look at him from across the course.

"Try me." I say. His mouth is open, his face masked with awe. I look away from him, seeing the stares gained from everyone in the room. Applause breaks out. I shrug, as if it was no big deal. Someone recorded it, and is typing quickly. I watched her for a second. When she's done, and puts it back in her pocket, sudden ringing goes off from everywhere around the room. I pull my phone out of my sports bra, and see that I'm tagged in a video on Instagram.

I never post anything, I just liked to keep up with everyone's lives. Maybe that's why they took such a shock when they saw me- I'm a social ghost. I like the video. Then a text pops up on the screen. "God dammit." I say, annoyed. When I don't answer quick enough, a call goes through. I pick up with a groan.

"What?" I say like a whiny child. "We spoke three hours ago, not even." I say. Everyone has gone back to what they were doing.

"Sorry princess. Just curious as to why there's a video of you FLIPPING LIKE A GYMNAST!" Andrew yells through the phone. I wince and hold it away from my ear.

"Okay, first of all, ow! And second, I never knew it was such a crime to be myself." I say. I hear him growling through the phone. "What! The cops know well enough I can jump around like that. It's okay, Andrew." I say softly through the phone. I hear him huff. "And why are you keeping such close tabs on my life?" I ask.

"Your mine, Princess. I intend it to stay that way. You will do what I say, you will do as I please. Do you got me?" He demands in a low, scary voice.

"Whatever." I say, like the bratty teenager I am.

"I mean it. I don't like seeing videos of you and some guy yanking you away, touching your back, and then you showing off to him." He says in a dear serious voice. It confuses me.

"But you were okay with me fucking any guy or girl at the club of my choosing?" I ask, confused. He sighs, long.

"No. But you weren't the only one sleeping around, so I couldn't tell you not to. But at the moment, you're in a small town with no clubs, and a single bar. You don't really have the advantage. You're mine, Princess. No more shit with you sleeping with other guys. Only me." He says. I laugh loudly, causing a few people to look at me.