Fifteen

Dedicated to sociaIcxsuaIty

"I cannot even right now." I say like a whiny basic hoe. "I can't believe he had the balls to freaking call the cops and press charges. He's the one that stole my virginity basically." I say behind the bars, throwing my hands up in the air. Sam and Ryder add-on the other side. I grip my hands around the the bars and pull my face as close as possible, wanting to feel the warmth of one of they're arms. The lady in here with me in creeping me out. She laughs darkly to herself.

"I can't believe you took the full fall." Sam says. I shrug.

"As if I didn't have a widely ranged criminal record before." I say. He shakes his head.

"Hey, officer?" He calls out, and one jogs up. He has sandy blonde hair and green eyes. He smiles at me, and I return it.

"He-ll-o officer." I say, stretching it out. Sam and Ryder give me exasperated looks. "What? A girl has to get laid around here somehow." I say, laughing at their expressions. "God! I'm joking. Kind of." I say, mouthing the words 'call me' to the officer, who just smiles.

"I'm sorry, I don't really go for the bad girl type." he says with an easy-going smile.

"Why? Put a little adventure in your life. I'll give you a time worthwhile." I say, and lick the bar above my hand. He laughs. Sam has his face in his hand and Ryder shakes his head slowly. "When can I get out of here?" I ask him.

"Well, someone has to bail you out. You kind vandalized and destroyed private property, and made an attack on someone. It's kind of high bail. You get one call." He states. I sigh.

"He's going to kill me even further. Give me a damn phone then." I say. He goes over to someone's desk and pulls out their phone.

"No. Do not call him." Sam says, pointing a finger at me. I grab the phone from the man and call one of Andrew's throw-away phones. He answers on the third ring. "Hang up!" Sam hisses at me.

"What would police be doing calling my phone?" Andrew's voice comes through as curious.

"Yeah. Kind of a bit of a pickle." I say putting a hand on my forehead.

"What did you do now." He growls. I laugh awkwardly.

"Well, kind of smashed someone's windows, vandalized their house, carved my name into the side of their car with a knife, slashed their tires, smashed their headlights, and may have kicked them in the balls for good measure, this not including trashing their house." I finish off. "And got charged pressed. Kind of in jail right now, so if you could do me just a little favor..?" I drawl out slowly. He sighs through the phone.

" You are so damn lucky I like you." He says and I hear the start of a car.

"Please," I snort. "You love me." I say cockily, a smirk appearing on my face. "You'd like the reason why, at least." I let up. He sighs.

"What. And where are you?" He asks. I answer the last question first.

"Revenge is the reason why, by the way." I say.

"Your also lucky I'm in town." He says. I let out a sigh of relief. "But seriously, stop calling me." He says, and I laugh.

"How the tables have turned! Should have tried this method long ago. Alright. See you in a bit, A." I say, and hang up, handing the phone to the cop. Sam and Ryder both let out huge sighs.

"Why?" Sam asks, looking up at the ceiling. I sit on the floor in the center of the cell, and the creepy woman decides to sit next to me.

"Hey," she says by my ear. I lean away. "I have some weed I smuggled in. Want some?" She offers up. I look at her with huge eyes.