20

"This used to be my favourite place when I... lived around here," Leila says eyeing up a building on the outskirts of town. To Isabella, it looked shady but she didn't want to hurt Leila's feelings when she gave off the impression that she was just starting to trust her.

Isabella couldn't find any words to say to Leila so she simply nodded with a small smile on her face but it quickly drops.

"They'd do anything for me, plenty of things have happened here that never got revealed" Leila adds with a sadistic, fear inducing smile.

"It's good that you have friends like that" Isabella forces out despite her mouth being so dry, each word is like chewing on sandpaper

They both walk through the door of the small cafe, although the exterior of the building is dirty (Dirty enough to cloud the window so that you had to get up real close to see through them) the interior was much cleaner and more welcoming - much to Isabella's relief. There were around 10 square tables with two chairs at each, they each had a flower in the middle and condiments scattered around.

"You sit, I'll order" Leila commands 

"I don't know what I want" Isabella mutters feeling like a child, a feeling she knew all too well. There was a sick feeling in the pit of Isabella's stomach that had been rising throughout the time she had woken up till now, she wasn't sure if it was because she didn't trust Leila or because she was nervous about revealing things she would much rather stay in the past.

"You sit, I'll order" Leila repeated, Isabella thought it easier not to argue so just complied and went to sit down at a table next to the windows. Isabella's jaw dropped in amazement, from the inside she could see outside of the cafe onto the small, empty street with perfect vision - there was no cloudy sight like there was from the outside of the cafe. Despite this being something that amazed Isabella, the feeling of unease grew as she wondered what type of cafe would need this feature.

"It's just a simply spell by a witch" a voice says making Isabella's head spin round so quick she was left momentarily dizzy, it had only come from Leila but Isabella was so on edge, everyone and everything had become a threat.

"Witches? Here?" Isabella asks her eyes widening 

"No, in this country they mostly reside in Scotland, don't ask why. Must be the highlands and stuff but one particular witch owed the owner - Charlie - a favour so we managed to... persuade her to do as we asked" Leila grins, Isabella was starting to wonder whether she herself was going crazy because every word that fell out of Leila's mouth sounded like a threat.

"Oh" is all Isabella could manage to splutter out of her mouth

-

The two girls had been sat in the same spot for an half an hour before Isabella knew she had to bring up the past, she had to tell Leila what Finn was really like, she had to make her understand that the person she should love and trust most in the world could not be trusted. To do this, Isabella would have to share her darkest secrets with a girl she scarcely knew or trusted. 

"Okay, so... I was abonded as a baby - we never figured out why my parents did this but they did, luckily the Alpha of the pack house doors I was left at was a kind and loving man. A man who had always wanted a daughter to match his three sons, one of whom had be born not 3 months before, his wife also welcomed me with open arms and raised me as one of her own, even I could barely tell that I didn't truly belong by blood because they treated me so well, I was brought up with a mother and father who loved me and three brothers - they all had some kind of jealousy towards me but for the most part it was normal. One brother would be the Alpha once his father died (The eldest) one would - with the right training - would be a pack warrior and the final and youngest son - Finn - would rule by his brothers side, not with a beta title but close enough" Isabella starts, Leila who she suspected to be interesting in wanting to know what she had to say looked as though she couldn't care less