36

Isabella stayed sat in the chair finding some sort of comfort from the cold blade pressed against her body due to her tight waistband, it seemed to be stealing all of her heat and energy and yet she knew this was her only chance at freedom.

"Why are you doing this to her Finn?" Taylor asks her voice shaking incredibly hard as if she was the one that Finn wanted to kill in the most painful way, it instantly perked up Isabella's ears up though, that was one thing she could never understand... why?

"My useless father... loved her more than any of us and she was just some girl whose even parents didn't even want her - she's a mutt and yet he took her in" he spits glaring over at Isabella who couldn't believe what she was hearing, the Alpha was the nicest man and he loved all of his children - she knew he had a soft spot for her but he never treated his sons unfavourably.

"You didn't get enough cuddles from daddy so you're willing to kill an innocent girl?" Taylor asks making Isabella's eyes widen, where had she got all of this confidence from? Taylor had clearly only just realised how bad this situation was

A roar slipped out Finn's lips as she stalked towards Taylor who for once stood up straight, she didn't cower away from him, she was ready to accept what he threw at her. This time it turned. Finn wrapped his hands around Taylor's throat and started to literally squeeze the life out of her but Isabella made no movements even though she was itching too, she knew that if she revealed the lack of effects of the silver now, Finn would kill her before she could kill him.

For some reason, Finn didn't kill Taylor, he let her fall to the floor while she gasped for breathe so he could turn his anger back on Isabella who kept her head dipped down with her head against her chest trying to keep her breathing steady. Did she really have the confidence to do this?

Finn continued to rant about how he lost at life while Isabella tried to pull out the knife from her waistband without anyone noticing, Finn was too wrapped up in what he was shouting about to notice anything but himself yet the man he had bought along with - who Finn had already called James - did notice, his eyes flickered over behind Isabella's back where her hands and the knife were but before he could say anything, Taylor who had only managed to get herself into a sitting position managed to shakily jump up to throw herself at James to send him to floor, his loud moan and the thud as he hit the floor sent Finn turning around in their direction meaning his back was to Isabella, this was her only chance.

"What the hell?" Finn yells making no movements closer, he seemed too engrossed in what was going on between James and Taylor to hear the thick chains of silver that had been moments wrapped around Isabella's small body fall to the floor with a 'clunk'

Isabella only managed to hobble over to Finn before he turned back around, momentarily shocked with wide eyes that Isabella had been able to escape with no help he was frozen in his place, taking her chance Isabella plunged the knife out in front of her which happened to sink the knife into Finn's stomach, she pulled out and managed to stab him once more in his hand that was reaching out to her before he uppercut her sending her flying backwards and the knife in another direction

"You stupid bitch" he growls

This was it... This was going to be in the end of Isabella

The next second, Taylor had once again managed to fool James but this time she was jumping on Finn's back to distract him but he quickly threw her off of his back, he held out his hand to James to tell him to stop so he didn't attack her.

"Pick her up" Finn demands which James does instantly, he holds Taylor up in front of Finn who has a sadistic smirk on his face

"Any final words?" he says raising his eye brows, there is a flicker of fear in her eyes but as quickly as it came it was gone, she was ready

"Fight Isabella..." she smiles but it quickly fades away and the spark in her eyes leaves as Finn plunges his hand into Taylor chest, the loud cracking of bones as he pushed his way through filled the large space, Finn wrapped his hand around Taylor's heart before pulling it clean out of her body to which he just threw on the floor like it was nothing.

Isabella couldn't help the blood curdling scream that left her lips, how could he be so detached... while this had been occurring, Isabella was crawling her way back to the knife as slowly as ever as her head pounded and spun - she planned to keep the promise to Taylor but she simply couldn't get there quick enough

Finn stormed over to Isabella, sick of the games that had been happening - he wanted this finished now. Finn kicked Isabella again and like moments earlier the sound of ribs breaking filled the large space, he then like he had done for Taylor, wrapped his hands around Isabella's neck but he picked her up from the floor, he walked her to the closest wall where he lifted her clean off of the floor by the hands around his throat.

Isabella saw the black dots covering her vision, she kicked out her legs as hard as she could and tried to scratch at Finn's eyes but she could feel herself becoming weaker.

Seconds later a roar appeared, it felt so familiar yet Isabella had never heard anyone so angry.

Hunter...

Finn clearly let go of Isabella as she dropped like a heavy stone to the floor barely able to stay conscious, she watched through thin slits in her eyes the situation occurring, Finn and James were up against Hunter and 10 of his best fighters and yet they still tried, James was killed on the spot but for some reason Hunter didn't kill Finn, one of the fighters held Finn up like James had done to Taylor.

Hunter rushed over to Isabella's side, he slid down onto his knees beside her weak body

"Bella?! Bella, don't leave me... I'm here" he whispers pushing the hair out of her eyes taking in all the cuts, bruises and bumps on her small body

"Take me to him" Isabella croaks, although he would much rather take her home, Hunter did as she asked, they picked up the knife from the floor on the way over.

Hunter stood Isabella a foot away from Finn, she pushed off of him, she needed to do this herself, she stumbled forward, nobody said a word - Even Finn who was trying to fight away didn't actually say a single word

"I've won now Finn, you're never going to hurt anyone the way you hurt me again...

this..." she started as she plunged the knife into his stomach again to which he growled

"... is for Taylor and this..." she plunged the knife into his lower abdomen, this time he howled in pain

"... Is for Leila and this..." pulling the knife back she positioned it perfectly before forcing it into his chest, the spark in his eyes was almost gone but not until Isabella got to say

"...This one... this is for me"