24

A/N Sorry for the enormous wait or this chapter, I've had college & I started working so I've been super busy!

Isabella was packed up and ready to leave around 10 times, each time she thought she was ready but then she wanted to add something she unpacked it all again to repack it, she wanted everything to be perfect as this was going to be one of the most important nights of her life, for werewolves, marriage was pretty important - especially for Alpha's and Luna's -  as the official bonding ceremony for the whole pack to witness but the mating process was considered more important between the two mates too actually create the bond between them. Werewolves did things backwards, you had to finish the mating process which of course involved having sex before you could get married.

Not owing any nice underwear, Isabella panicked at the ones she had packed. They were not the slightest big attractive but she has packed numerous pairs of black panties - You don't buy black underwear if you don't want anyone to see it -

A/N anybody know what films that from so we can discuss how amazing it is - PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME YOU KNOW WHAT AMAZING FILM IT IS FROM SO I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LOVES IT

Isabella also showered making sure to smother herself if a strawberry scented body wash, she washed her hair multiple times and scrubbed her body. Not only did she want to look and smell nice but while she has been unconscious she hadn't been able to have a shower so it was as if she could feel the dirt on her skin.

When she came out of the bathroom, Isabella noticed a box on the bed with a note on top, picking it up she could even smell Hunter's scent so it instantly made her smile.

Dearest Bella,

I hope you don't mind that I made reservations for dinner and I picked out your outfit... It's in the box if you hadn't already guessed. Wear it and I don't want any complaints! You're going to look beautiful, see you at 8pm princess.

Yours,

Hunter x

Heart swooning, she opened the box and practically melted right there on the spot.

Boy Has Taste!

The dress was beautiful and there was even jewellery and shoes to match, dresses were not something that Isabella wore often and Hunter knew that which was why he told her not to complain but she had to agree that it was beautiful, it was simply which Isabella liked because she didn't want too much attention to be drawn to herself. The dress was a  champagne colour that was very floaty on the arms and skirt but pinched in at the waist to accentuate Isabella's body shape perfectly, it came to knee level which was wear Isabella felt most comfortable in the first dress Hunter was going to see in her that he had picked out.

Isabella dried her hair and instantly put the dress on but sat at the vanity table she couldn't help but scrutinised the way she looked, her hair seemed to... limp and bone straight, her makeup was too simple. She wanted to wow the man she loved especially in such a gorgeous dress yet it wasn't going right and she didn't know why. It was 6:30 and Isabella still needed to get dressed and go and speak to the doctor, she should've done that first as if he turned around and said she was best not going, there was no was Hunter would take her away.

A knock at the door startled Isabella but the silence from her prompted the person outside to speak.

"Sorry Luna, I'm just here to pick up a bag... the Alpha sent me up to get your bag" a small voice calls out, whoever this person was sounded nervous. Hunter had likely turned to the first person he saw to do his dirty work for him