25

"Wait!" Hunter says placing an arm over Isabella's chest making her stop in her tracks in front of the door of a log cabin at the side of a lake. Isabella instantly feels alarmed but is quickly calmed when she sees a smile spread across Hunter's face.

"I need to carry you over the threshold" he smirks raising his eyebrows

"Isn't that after weddings?" Isabella replies narrowing her eyes at her playful mate

"We're going to spend the rest of our lives together anyway so we don't need a wedding" he says placing one of his hands at the side of Isabella's face. Hunter starts to lean in and the second that Isabella closes her eyes expecting to feel his soft lips on hers any minute she is scooped up and thrown over Hunter's shoulder in a fireman's lift as a squeal escapes her lips.

"I don't think this is what they meant when they said you're meant to carry me over the threshold" she giggles as a sharp slap is sent to her bottom

"I am carrying you and we are now.... over the threshold" he says knowingly as he steps from the outside, inside.

"Smart arse" Isabella says jokingly as she takes in how beautiful the cabin is, although it had all the most modern features it still had a rustic looks to it - it was perfect.

"Fuck!" Hunter curses "It's ruined!"

"Whoa, what's wrong?" Isabella replies instantly on edge again, she couldn't get used to these quick changes

"The electric isn't working... we're going to have to go home - this whole weekend has been ruined. I'm so sorry, I wanted it to be perfect, we have a fridge full of food that is bound to go off soon too" Hunter explains flicking the light switch back and forth a couple of times to prove his point

Looking around the room for inspiration Isabella notices the fire place, a beautiful real wood burner.

"We don't need to go home, you go and get some wood for the fire and I will have it perfect by the time you get back" Isabella grins feeling like an excited plan that Hunter has no idea about

Hunter looks unsure but Isabella shoo's him out the door as she goes and searches the house for everything she needed. Some of the food looked like it had seen better days but she was able to make a feast fit for a King, an Alpha King at that, she also pushed the couch closer to the fire so they had something to lean on before placing blankets on the floor to sit on. After she had completely decorated the room it was safe to say she could happily fall asleep as it had wore her out but luckily Hunter had returned a couple of minutes later.

The excited look on Isabella's face was now mirrored on Hunter's face as he looked at the blankets, pillows, picnic basket and fair lights covering the room. Without saying a word Hunter strides over to Isabella, he wraps his arms around her and pulls her to him so he can kiss her, he pushes his fingers through her hair as he deepens the kiss with ease.

Hunter pulls away suddenly with a  slight smile tugging at the corners of his mouth even though Isabella can see he is trying to be annoyed.

"You shouldn't have moved that couch - it's heavy and you're still not totally recovered" he worries, narrowing his eyes at her

"Shut up and kiss me" she laughs, shaking her head - she wondered how long it would take for him to notice

"Yes Ma'am" he smirks before kissing her again

-

"You want some of this?" Hunter asks, Isabella's head rising up and down every time he breaths. She could feel his heart, beating against the side of her head and she never wanted to move again.

"Sure" she muttered dragging her head up begrudgingly

Hunter held the glass to Isabella's lips and let her drink some before pulling it away purposely causing some of the liquid to fall down Isabella's front, she instantly lifted her hand to wipe it away but Hunter stopped her. Starting at the corner of her mouth, Hunter pressed his lips against her increasingly warm, flushed skin, he moved slowly to her chin then down her neck as he transferred the wine from Isabella's skin to his lips which he happily licked away.

Frowning at the barrier of Isabella's dress, he looks up at her nervous face but the small nod she shows, gives Hunter the permission to remove the item of clothing which he does gently not even noticing the scars - he just see's the most beautiful girl in the world.

"I love you" he sighs happily nuzzling his face against Isabella's neck

"I love you too" she giggles feeling suddenly drunk on happiness

Hunter proceeds to kiss down Isabella's body, when he first reaches her stomach he feels her tense and he hears her take a deep, shaky breath in which makes him want to move quickly but he decides against it as he kisses her stomach even more to show her that he loves that part of her more than any other as this was what made her the way she was: perfect. Hunter knew Isabella would never like this part of her but he could try to make her see.

"God you're perfect" he mutters more to himself but Isabella can't help but smile down at him

Isabella sits up with a surge of confidence, she takes the situation in her own hands as she grips Hunter's t-shirt and pulls it over his head with ease before pulling him back to her so she can kiss him. The kiss started of small and innocent but it quickly became bigger and more intense, every negative though Isabella had every thought or experienced was now forgotten about as she pulled Hunter onto her as she lay down on the blankets and cushions bellow. Isabella wrapped her legs around Hunter's waist as he breaks the kiss to grin down at her mischievously before he worked on unclasping her bra, he looked deep into her eyes as he tenderly pulled it away from her body and threw it across the room making her giggle before her kissed her again.

Hooking her fingers over Hunter's waistband, Isabella pulled his pants and boxers off at the same time, there isn't even a second of embarrassment - everything that was happening felt completely natural with Hunter. Then in a matter of a couple of seconds, Isabella's underwear was off and they were both exposed to each other, there was no going back now; this was it.

Hunter's tongue ran against Isabella's bottom lip before he bit it lightly making her gasps as her body filled with explosions from each nerve ending. Pulling away, Hunter positioned himself in-between Isabella's legs - she suddenly felt too exposed and tried to cover herself up with her hands.

"Don't be shy with me Bella" he smiles softly running his nose down the bridge of hers, she could've swore she saw a sparkle in his eyes.

"I'm scared" she choked out closing her eyes as her cheeks went beetroot red

"Look at me" he sighs not moving an inch - Isabella had to be ready before he went any further. She had to want it as much as he did.

Isabella's big eyes fluttered back open taking Hunter's breath away momentarily

"We'll go slow, if this is what you want we'll go at your pace but if you aren't ready don't be scared to tell me. If you're not ready then we can stop now but you need to tell me what you want, I'll love you what ever you choose" he smiles rubbing his thumb back and forth over her cheek

"I want you, I want this" she replies placing her hands on his forearms in preparation

Although there was a moment when Isabella felt as though she had made the wrong decision, all of a sudden it was perfect, she knew that they were made for each other.

"Everything okay?" Hunter checks between comforting kisses

"Better than okay" she smiles

"Are you ready to finish this?" Hunter asks glancing down at the almost finished mark on Isabella's neck

"This is the start Hunter" Isabella grins

"Forever and always baby" Hunter smiles back before biting down on the mark

A/N - Hope you like this part! Keep commenting because I love to know what you all think about my work, particularly tell me what you want to see happen because I want you to enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it.