Chapter 7

As soon as Harry exits the back door of the café he sits down at the picnic table out there, keeping Jackie in his arm. "I'm so sorry. I know no woman wants to hear how a guy feels about them screaming it at another woman." Harry says.

Jackie turns and straddles Harry's lap, places her small hand over his mouth. "Haz, I don't care how, when, or how loud you say you love me, just as long as you do. You have no idea how badly I've been wanting and waiting for you to say that."

Harry reaches up and pulls her hand off his mouth but not before kissing it. He then smiles. "You called me Haz." He says with tears in his eyes. "You haven't called me that since we were six, and babe, as for how I feel, I think I've always loved you. Even when we were kids, I just didn't know what love was." Harry says. "I always hated when we weren't side by side, when you and your parents would go on vacation and I wouldn't get to see you for a week, I swear I was dying without you. These past twenty years have been hell. Jackie, you're my life, I love you so much." Harry whispers as he runs his hand through her amazing hair.

Jackie tries to swollow the baseball sized lump in her throat but fails. "I love you too, I seriously thought I was going to die if I didn't move back home. I just had to get my Harry back." Jackie says as the tears finally roll from the corners of her eyes. "I don't know what it was, it's almost like if I didn't come home now I'd lose you forever, and that scared the shit out of me." Jackie cries as she throws her arms around Harry's neck.

"Jack, look at me." Harry says as he take her face in his hands, when their eyes lock, he leans forward and kisses her. "I love you, hell I just yelled it in a room full of people who's known us most our lives. And I know you're not stupid and can feel what you're doing to me." He says as he pulls her closer and grinds against her slightly so she can feel how hard he is. "We have slept together for over a week, when you're ready I'll be more than happy to show you just how much I love you. Until then I'll tell you and show in other ways every day we're together, for the rest of our lives." Harry says as he kisses her again. When they both needed air he pulls away.

Jackie reaches up and wipes away some of her left over lip gloss, she then lays her head on Harry's chest. "I have something to tell you. I never dated much, no one really held my interest, I think I was subconsciously comparing them all to you and they didn't measure up. But Harry, I've never slept with anyone before. I'm a virgin." Jackie finally admits.

Harry grins. "Babe, don't be embarrassed, unlike the others in this town and what most people believe, I've never been with anyone either." He admits. "The only person I dated, seriously dated, was a girl named Kate. For some reason I couldn't make myself take our relationship to that next level. I found out she was cheating on me with the town's lawyer."

Jackie chuckles. "Well isn't that poetic justice, concidering you're now with the town's lawyer."

Harry laughs. "Yeah, and you're so gorgeous compared to her." Harry whispers as he kisses her again. "Come on, let's go back in and finish eating." Harry says as he sets Jackie back on her feet. Just as the walk into the main dining area they both notice how quiet it is, looking around Harry sees why right away. Standing to one side, behind Niall is Kate. "Well shit, when it rains it pours. Did you bring your boyfriend with you?" Harry asks her as he sits in his seat, pulling Jackie into his lap.

Kate's eyes widen when she sees the beautiful girl sitting in Harry's lap. "No, I didn't, what I need to tell you he doesn't need to hear."

"Oh yeah? So spill." Harry says.

"Harry not here. I really don't think you want this announced in here like this." Kate says with a small smile.

"You're wrong, say what you have to say." Harry says.

"Fine, I'm pregnant. And I'm sure the baby is yours." Kate smirks.

Harry wraps his arms around Jackie and kisses her neck. "How far along are you?"

"Two months. It was confirmed last week." Kate tells Harry loud enough for everyone in the cafe to hear.

Everyone at the table covers their mouths to hold back their laughter, Harry just shakes his head. "Kate, you're going to have to try a little harder if you think that will work with me. For one thing I never slept with you, I guess that's why you cheated on me, another thing, you moved away from here three months ago, I haven't seen you since. If you're only two months pregnant you better find out who else you fucked other than Mark, because we both know it wasn't me." Harry turns and looks at Liam, Louis and Niall. "I've arranged for all of us to have the rest of the afternoon off. Jack, if you're not busy at the office can you join us for a day of rest and relaxation." Harry asks her.

"Harry, I'm my own boss. Of course I can, what do you have planned?" She asks him.

Harry turns Jackie so she's looking at him. "When was the last time you went to the pier?"

Jackie's jaw drops and eyes get glassy. Harry knows that was a favorite place of hers when they were a kids, she, Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, Sam and Dani went there every chance they got. "Are you kidding me? It's still there?" She whispers.

"Yeah, Louis, Liam, Niall and I bought the land surrounding it and kept it in good shape, just in case." Harry grins.

"Oh God. It's no wonder I love you so fucking much." Jackie cries as she hugs Harry. "First our house now this. What else have you not told me about yet?" Jackie whispers.

"Maybe our secret waterfall you loved so much." He whispers in her ear causing her to start sobbing.