Chapter 26

Harry opens the door to the cafe letting Jackie, who's holding each of the twins hands, walk enter in front of him. He and Jackie didn't tell anyone about their doctor's appointment, they wanted it to be a surprise if the news was good. Seeing everyone at their table, Harry escorts his family over, helps Jackie with her jacket, then they both help the boys, just as they hang the kids jackets up Anne walks out of the kitchen.

"Gammy." The boys yell at the same time, each grabbing a leg, hugging it tight.

"Hello my baby boys." Anne smiles as she bends down and kisses them both. "Why don't you two go sit, I have your favorite food ready." She smiles.

Once Will and Jay are in their seats Anne sets their plates in front of them, Gemma looks up from her own twin girls and notices, for the first time the shirts the boys are wearing. "What the holy hell?" She gasps.

Anne spins around and looks at the boys again, seeing the shirts, reading "future big brother" Anne then looks at Harry and Jackie, Harry has on a shirt that says "Daddy" and Jackie's says "Mommy" with an arrow pointing toward her belly. "Oh my God, you're pregnant again?"

Harry wraps his arm around Jackie and smiles. "We are." He says.

"I'm two months along." Jackie grins.

"Oh, that's amazing." Anne cries as she hugs them both.

"Isn't it?" Kate says from behind them. "Really Harry, how many kids do you want? You sleep with me, telling your wife you're on a run, working an accident, now this." Kate says as she places her hand on her large belly. "And here I believed you when you said you to were no longer sleeping together, that she wasn't there for you much because of the twins."

Jackie chuckles and looks at Harry. "She seriously thinks I'm going to believe that lie?" She asks him.

Harry shrugs. "She must, if she's desperate enough to stand there and make a fool of herself like this." He says.

"Will you two stop talking about me like I'm not here?" Kate snaps. "It's rude."

"And you standing there trying to convince me my husband is cheating on me isn't?" Jackie says. "Kate, you're going to have to try a little harder than that, do a little more research, if you want me to believe you." Jackie snaps. "You see, every since the twins have been born Harry hasn't done any late night runs. Louis, Liam and Niall have been nice enough to split those up between themselves so the boys aren't woken up by the phone ringing. Oh and Thea has decided she wants no part of your little scheme, you seemed to have failed to have mentioned the twins." Jackie snorts. "Even she has some morals and doesn't want to break up a family."

Kate's face turns red, partly due to anger, partly embarrassment, this bitch is always besting her, and her she is stuck with this unwanted pregnancy. Kate looks around and sees everyone's eyes on her. "You won't hold him forever, he's not made that way." Kate snaps. "He's just like his dad, a lying cheat." She yells, causing Anne and Gemma to gasp and Harry to stiffen.

"Oh, but you are so wrong." Jackie says calmly as she stands up and places her hand on Harry's shoulder. "My husband is nothing like that. He's loyal, loving, kind, something you know nothing about. You see, Kate, my husband has been faithful to me for over twenty years. That makes him so much more of a man than his dad ever was. I know he'll never hurt me just as I'll never hurt him." Jackie says passionately. "He and his sister was raised by the most wonderful woman in this world, they both have a heart of gold just as she does. Now I suggest you get out of my sight before I do something to make my husband to have to arrest me for." Jackie says as the first tears drops from her eyes.

"Shit." Harry mutters as he jumps up, picking Jackie up. "Get that bitch out of here, or so help me God I'll shoot her." Harry snaps.

"Why won't she leave us alone?" Jackie asks as she cries in Harry's chest. "It's been well over a year, why is she still trying?"

"I don't know, babe." Harry whispers as he rocks Jackie. "I don't know why she won't let it go." Harry looks at the three guys across the table, he nods at them knowing they'll get the message, when they nod back, Harry sighs. Now all he has to do is wait to see what his best friends come up with, hopefully it won't take them long to find out what Kate is up to so he can tell Jackie, he loves her to much to keep secrets from her. "Babe, don't let this worry you, Louis, Niall and Liam will find out why she's doing this. We need to just concentrate on these babies, and keeping you healthy."

"Wait? What?" Anne asks. "You're having twins, again? Why didn't you tell us that to begin with." She cries.

Jackie wipes the tears from her cheeks. "Because about the time I was going to tell you I was interrupted." She smiles. "But you know now."

"Well, I hope you have girls this time, it's only fair." Gemma laughs. "All the girls chasing Will and Jay, boys chasing the girls, keeping daddy busy until he's old and grey."

"In that case, I hope when you get pregnant again, you have twins again and they're boys." Harry laughs. "If you're going to jinx us I'm going to return the favor." He says flipping his sister off.